Killing Me Slowly

Love, Sex and Other...Things Part 3

They told me it was Roy, Brenna’s husband. I was going to kill the bastard. But, they wouldn’t let me just leave and drive over there…recklessly of course. I felt bad when they told me how they remembered the way they thought had killed Roy…and then how they killed the other men in that warehouse in cold blood and then burned the building to the ground. I was pacing more as Sam called Brenna and when they hung up, he said she wanted him to swing by and said it was no big deal but that she was in trouble.

So I sped us all to Brenna’s house and we saw there was a light on in the shed so that’s where we went. “My spidey senses are tingling” I quipped.

They both shushed me and we saw some cocooned bodies covered in some kind of spider wed crap. I looked around…and saw one was actually moving…trying to get out…that was Mel. I rushed over to her and I made a disgusted face as I used my hands to separate the web stuff and she threw her head forward to take a deep breath and she coughed a little. I smiled as relief rushed over me.

“Oh, thank god” I said as I put her head in my hands and got her to look up at me. “Are you alright?”

“Yea, I’m fine. Just get me out of this crap…how did you know I was in this one?”

“Yea, like you can sit still for two seconds” I grinned at her, pulling out my knife. She smiled back…but then her eyes widened. “Dean” she breathed out and nodded her head in a direction.

I turned to see a creepy looking guy standing behind Sam and Brit. I assumed he was Roy. I stalked over to him but he threw me across the room and then he threw Brit and Sam as well and he covered us with the spider wed crap so all four of us were side by side stuck to the wall.

“You got to admit I look good, guys. Well, except for your little souvenir” he gestured to the bullet scar in his head.

“You win. I’m the one that pulled the trigger on you. Let the others go and let Brenna go. This has nothing to do with her” Sam tried.

“It isn’t just because of you, Sam…you shot me once…but then she shot me more times to make sure I was dead…and so you two start come back around, start hanging out with my wife, and you think this has nothing to do with her? But, then...you thought I was out of the way, right? So, you thought it would be okay to bring yourself and your dirty mistress around here”

“Hey, I am no dirty mistress!” Mel defended.

“Babe, shut up” I tried.

“How did you find out about me and Sam anyway?” she ignored me.

Couldn’t she just listen to me for once and not instigate anything that might kill her?

“I have my own kind of connections…that kind of just slipped up into the air…but I got to say, Sam, Brittney…you get a hell of a lot wrong. Like that thing you threw me to. You thought it was here to feed”

“She was here to breed” Brit assumed.

“Yeah. That thing was playing the mating game, and I guess I fit her profile...me and all those other poor bastards. She bit us to turn us into what she was. By the time you pulled that trigger, Sam, I wasn't human. Not anymore. So bullets didn't hurt me much. Oh, and neither did fire”

I saw a shard of glass and started to try and reach for it and get my hand free of the bedding. “So after you left, well, we ran. Me…I hid for months, nearly starved. But you know what kept me going? Every night, I dreamed about ripping your throats out. I thought I was sending you a neon sign. The text? Taking all those girls you screwed? I was kicking so much sand in your eye, I couldn't figure out why you weren't getting it! Then Bren tells me you've got brain damage. It's just too good…I was going to take Brittney next but when I found out what I did about your little friend, I just couldn’t resist”

I was so close to the glass.

“Where are they, Roy…”

“The women? Scattered...in the wind. They're like me now. You killed one monster, you made so many more. Congratulations”

I felt my body tense up and my wide eyes met Mel’s as hers were more sad. No. “But…” Brit started.

“Melissa? Are you wondering if I turned her? Not yet. I wanted you all to watch and then the question will be do I kill you, or turn you” he said and started to stalk toward us, mostly Mel.

“You son of a bitch…if you turn me, I swear to god, I’ll kill you!” she grunted. “Get away from her!” I grunted as well, trying hard to get out of the web.

I reached the shard of glass and cut myself out of there with one swipe right as his mouth was by her neck. I shot up and kicked Roy back. I stalked toward him and just kept swinging punches at him. No one threatens my girl and just walks away from it…. He swung a fist at me and I flew across the room but when I looked up, I saw Brenna freed Sam and he used the machete to decapitate Roy. His head rolled as his body fell to the floor.

My POV

After Sam and Brit tried to talk to Brenna but she wouldn’t listen, we got back to the house and I felt completely disgusting. I’ve always had arachnophobia and to be in that web stuff was horrifying for me. Everyone was quiet and it was kind of awkward. Brit faced me and I saw the anger in her eyes.

“You little slut!” she finally snapped and came at me, throwing punches left and right.

She actually got me pinned on the ground. I tried not to fight back because she had every right to be angry with me but I also tried to get her off me but that wasn’t working either.

“Brittney, stop!” Sam yelled as he pulled her off me.

I just laid there for a minute and sighed. Dean offered a hand to me but I just shook my head and stood up by myself, giving Brit sad eyes. I wiped away the blood from my lip and when she saw my face, she calmed down a little but ripped herself away from Sam.

“Please, let me explain…” She waited.

I stepped away from Dean as well so I was directing this at both of them and Sam was at my side. “This happened such a long time ago…it was just a month after Dean went to Hell…” I said.

My eyes met his once but I could hardly keep my stare on his so I looked back at Brit but I could barely look at her either so my eyes kept going down.

“It was late and Brit was sleeping and she had come back that night from being at Mel’s and I knew I should go see her too…so I did…”

“He got there and I was just so sad and depressed and I wanted more than anything to fill the void…”

Flashback

“Sam, what are you doing here?” I asked as I just turned around and he followed me into the motel room.

I had tear streaks on my cheeks and I was just in my boy shorts and my bra. I found no reason to put on clothes, really. If anything, I put on a quick pair of shorts, tied a shirt around me, went to a bar and just found some guy to take it all off me anyway. At night I would sleep, hugging Dean’s shirt to my body…it was all really sad actually.

“I promised I would check up on you” he said. I sat up on the counter and took a swig of my beer. “Well, I’m fine. See?” I slurred and held up my beer. “Yea, I see that…” he murmured as he came closer but then stopped.

I couldn’t help but notice he gave me a once over but I saw he had tears in his eyes just like I had tears in my own. “Is that lust I see, Sammy?” I tried to joke, even though just looking at him was killing me right now.

He didn’t respond. I sighed, placing my beer down as I hopped off the counter and I walked the three feet over to him. “I…don’t know how to make the pain go away” he said and was ready to start bawling.

“Me either” I whispered as I already had the tears rolling down my cheeks. “We can…not know together…” I suggested as I got even closer to him.

I put a hand on his chest and went up on my tippy toes. He was much taller than Dean so he had to meet me half way for our lips to meet. He hesitated a little…but then his lips crashed into mine. It wasn’t passionate, it wasn’t sweet…he tasted a little sweet, sure, but it wasn’t anything…it was pure lust and emptiness. I jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist as he went forward and set me back down on the counter. Our lips were moving sloppily and crazily. He flew his shirt off and came back to crash his lips onto mine. He picked me up again and as my lips moved down to his neck, he groaned and we fell onto the bed with him hovering over me. I helped him quickly undo his jeans and slipped them off. Then, his boxers went to and then he ripped off my boxer shorts and my bra and he started to caress me as I moaned and kissed him hard. But, before anything else happened he just stared down at me for a moment, with our faces inches apart as I stared back at him and we were catching our breath.

“We…we shouldn’t…” I tried to get out, but I couldn’t, as I arched my back into him, wanting more of him.

“No one’s stopping us” he whispered, very sexily, I must say.

My mind was whirling as I felt light headed. We shouldn’t have been doing this…I was morning…and so was he…and we were best friends…and then there was Brittney. But, at that moment…it was like I didn’t even have any morals left in me. So, I used all my mite and I flipped us over so I was on top and I got him inside me. We both groaned as I started to move but he dominated and cupped my neck to kiss me again as he flipped us again. What was it with these boys and their need to be dominant? I didn’t complain though. He started to thrust into me harder and harder…and each time, I moaned out loud and I would thrust back at him, causing him to moan.

We finished faster than expected…and when we did, we just laid there, side by side, breathing so heavy that was making me even more light headed. I put a hand to my forehead and turned my head to look at him as he looked back at me. I couldn’t believe we just did that…but a part of me also couldn’t believe we never did that. It was amazing, yes. But, it wasn’t like when you do it with someone you actually love…and I didn’t love Sam like the way I loved Dean. He was shocked we waited to do that too…but he was also shocked that we had done that. So, then, he quickly got his clothes back on and stared at me for another long moment before kissing me again, caressing my cheek and then he left…and I was alone again….


End Flashback

“So…now you know…after that, we promised never to even think about it again” Sam said. Dean and Brit both had mortifying, disgusted looks on. “What?” I snapped, putting my hands on my hips.

“Why do you all feel the need to go into detail with everything?” Dean said. I just rolled my eyes at him.

“So, this is why you were beating yourself up so bad when you found out you simply hit on Mel? Because of what happened?” Brit asked Sam.

He just stared into her eyes and they had this connection. Then, I looked at Brit. “Okay? Are you satisfied?”

“No, I feel dirty, now…but that was a really bad time period for all of us…” she said as her eyes went to Dean and he kind of looked down. “So…it’s okay” she smiled and then hugged me.

I hugged her tight. Then, I looked at Dean and he had that look on his face so I followed him into the other room. He walked a few feet away from me and ran a hand of his face and he held his chin. Then, he dropped his hand and he faced me.

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell me” he shook his head and laughed humorlessly.

“What would you have wanted me to say? Oh by the way, I kind of shacked up with your brother, hope that’s okay

He chuckled and just stared at me with this…smile…that just melted me…but I just couldn’t stop my motor mouth as I started to babble. “Dean, I really am sorry. I shouldn’t have done it. But, like I said before, I was just so incredibly sad and Sam…he was just there and you weren’t and…I felt like I didn’t have closure and of course I knew using Sam for sex wouldn’t help anything but I did it anyway and he used me too so it’s not completely my fault. He let it happen too and I just…I needed you and he was the closest thing I had and…I love you…”

I was about to just continue my excessive babbling but he cut me off by putting my face into his hands and he kissed me. His kiss…was passionate…loving…not completely lustful…. I kept my eyes shut as he pulled away slowly but I felt him keep his face close.

“Mmmm and it was absolutely nothing like what you and I do or feel…” He kissed me again. “And we were both just lustful and hurting and…” He kissed me again…each time was slower and more loving…which made my brain process everything at a slower pace. “And even though it was some amazingly awesome sex…” I added.

But, he didn’t kiss me that time so I opened my eyes and saw he was giving me a look. I grinned and kissed him this time as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Yea, I still had to go on my tippy toes a little but I didn’t have to wait for him to comply and enforce it…I was just able to do it myself.

“It was nothing like what we have” I smiled at him.

“As long as it doesn’t happen again…if it does, I’m killing someone”

“Fully warned” I kissed him once more and then we walked back in to Brit and Sam.

They were smiling a little at each other but they were much sadder than we were. “You guys okay?” Dean asked. “You guys were right. We shouldn't have come back here” Sam sighed.

“Well, you did kill the spider man”

“So, you're suggesting what we did back there was a good thing?” Brit narrowed her eyes.

“I'm just saying…”

“What?” Sam snapped.

“Sam, Brit you got to understand that all that crap last year…all of it…none of it was you”

“Lets be crystal clear, right now. It was us” Brit said.

I sighed a little. “Well…can we get you anything?”

"What are you now, our waitresses?” Sam quipped.

“Just trying to make you feel better. Don’t be a dick” I rolled my eyes at him. “Yea, ya bitch” Dean added but his tone was more of a joking manner. “We’re fine” they both said.

“Yea, you really look fine”

“Look, everything is going to be okay” I smiled at them and then spun to zip up my bag. “I don’t know, guys…if we did this here…” Brit started. “Then who knows how many oth-…” Sam was about to add…but then there were two thumps.

I spun to see they were both on the floor. “Sammy?! Brit?!” Dean grunted as he got to their sides.

My eyes widened as I got to their sides as well. They’re eyes were wide open and they seemed to be cringing a little and freaking out. “Guys, talk to us!” I tried.

They started to scream. I didn’t know what to do. It hurt me to see them like this and I was panicking…this couldn’t be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333