Sequel: Now That I Have You

I Think I Wanna Marry You

one

Its late Jack and Alex are cuddled up watching, Jack’s favorite movie today was their 4 year anniversary of being the perfect couple. Sure they had their ups and downs, but that hasn’t stopped Alex from loving Jack even more. Jack shifts in Alex’s grip trying to get more comfy and Alex smiles as he looks down at the younger boy. “What?” Jack asks as he looks up at the older boy a smile on his lips. “Nothing I just love you” Alex replies, as he presses his lips to the younger boy’s.

Alex sits up a bit more while he grabs the DVD remote and pause’s the film. “Hey I was watching that” Jack says trying to get the remote of the older boy. Alex bites on his bottom lip and looks at Jack; the look on the younger boy’s face is turned into a pout it it’s kind of adorable and Alex can’t help but smile and press his lips to the younger boy.

Alex is more nervous than he should be; he’s going ask his best friend, his lover to marry him. And to Alex that’s a big step in their relationship. It’s not just the nervousness that gets to the older boy; it’s wondering whether or not Jack will say yes or no.

Alex wasn't sure how exactly to say what, he wanted to say to the younger boy. So with a deep breath he sat up properly and looked at jack. The confusion on the younger boys face; made Alex even more nervous. "Marry me jack?" Alex said holding the younger boys hands as the words left his mouth. Jacks eyes widen as he looked at his boyfriend in front of him.

"w-what?" Jack says stuttering on his words; "Marry me Jack" Alex repeats again, he stands from the sofa as he pulls jack up with him. Lacing their fingers together he looks into Jacks eyes biting on his bottom lip. "I love you Jack your my world my everything and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" Alex as says he reaches into his Jean pocket and takes out a small box.

Opening it he takes the silver band out of the box, slinging the box on the sofa and getting down on one knee. Jack’s eyes are as wide as anything and Jack now knows Alex is serious about this.

Jack stands their biting his bottom lip; it takes a while before he actually speaks. “I love you too Lexi and I do want to spend the rest of my life with you” he replies. “Is that a yes?” Alex asks Jack just stands there grinning from ear to ear.

Alex puts the ring on jack’s finger standing up smiling, he presses his lips to Jack’s and the kiss is feverish and hungry. Jack moans as the kiss deepens even more.

“I love you Jack”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys so ugh sorry if this sucks please comment and tell me what you think