Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 10.

I was dragged outside the door and before being completely out the door, I took a glance at RIcky who looked at me and did nothing. Maybe this was the last time I was ever going to see him. He did not even help. I was dragged all the way out and into the car. Jacob drove away fast and when we reached to our house, he opened the door really hard and pushed me down on the hard concrete floor. I cried and hoped to be saved from my parents for the first time. I looked up to see my parent's expression, and instead of caring for me they took a long sip of their drink and looked away.
" Where were you?" They asked, getting up and pulling me up by my hair. I yelped. I was not alone. There were more families in. All my family...all my cruel family.
" Let me go.." I didn't get to finish my sentence and before i knew it, i was slapped across the face. Jacob and his friends laughed at me.
" Don't talk back to me like that!" my mom screamed, slapping me one more time before dropping me to the floor again. I layed on the floor quite. I don't know what I have done wrong to get them mad like this. They didn't even ask if i was ok or not. They did not even let me explain anything before attacking me. These people were not my parents. Not my family! The others laughed at me and they enjoyed watching me get beat up. I was in hell and i myself didn't understand the fact that these people were keeping me alive just to beat me and throw all their anger out on me. I scanned each and everyone's face in the room and wiped my tears off.
" She just cursed at me!" My "mother's" sister said when i didn't even say anything. My dad pulled out his belt and slapped it on the floor. I watched the belt hit the floor and make a loud noise. Imagine that slapping me on the skin. Then there it was, the hard blow on my back. I bit my bottom lip really hard from screaming and saw my skin rip off. My dearest dad kept whipping me for something I didn't even do and everyone laughed. Then he stopped to take a break, grabbed my neck and pulled me up. I hesitated on catching my breath but it was difficult. I bled from every corner of my body. I felt like i was going to die today.
" Say sorry to them right now! You do not talk to them do you understand?!" my dad yelled at me. i looked at him, then at the family. My dad tightened the grip around my neck and I chocked.
" Im s..sorry.." I coughed. i wanted to run. Run so far away that no one, I mean not even a bird could find me.
" Let me go!" I screamed. My dad didn't even realize how hard his arms were around my neck, and so I pushed him away with all my mighty. Since he was so drunk he fell on the floor and layed there. My mom did not like that a bit, so it was hurt turn to abuse me. She did not hit me nor chock me or anything. She rushed to the fireplace, picked out a burning log and walked to me. I tried to run but Jacob grabbed my arm and flung me to my mom. The log touched my stomach deep and burned me so bad that I screamed and fell on the floor. She Kicked my sides and I groaned in pain. But when she was about to reach for my legs, a door flew open and there stepped Ricky and his gang. I forced myself to look at me. He looked at me too, balled up his both fist and gaved Jacob and my mom a hard look. He cared. He cared alot!
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it? =] poor october right? why do you think ricky is there with his gang?