Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 14

I stopped what i was doing and turned to face him and the others.
" I..I was just looking for the bathroom.." I lied. Why would i lie?
" You do know that the bathroom was in the room you were in right?" Ricky stated. Well duh, i'm not a really good lier.
"No..i mean yea.."
" Come over here," Ricky whispered before drinking his last drink and crushing his beer can with his palm. He gently threw the can down, and positioned me to sit down with him. I walked to him slowly and sat next him awkwardly. I looked at the rest who were already looking at me.
" How are you feeling?" Ricky asked, breaking the awkward silence before smoking his last smoke of the cig. I looked at him, then looked down.
" Good." I lied. I was not well. My body ached all day and night. I was even afraid to look at myself in the mirror. I was even afraid to life my hem of the shirt up just to see my bruises after Jacob attacking me.
" Let me introduce you to my folks," He said, giving me a light smile. I smiled at the folks in front of me.
" This is Jake. Sam. Tyler. Jessi, Daniel, Ryan, Drake, and James." he finished listing everyone, and i blankly looked around. Wow there were a lot of people. Ricky noticed me and smirked.
" Hi..everyone. My name is October." I politely introduced. I think I heard some chuckle because of how cheesy i sounded.
" You'll get to meet more tomorrow." wow i couldn't wait to see even more.
" Well Rick, and pretty lady we will all proceed to go home. Let's meet tomorrow. You'll see some girls too." This was Tyler who smoke, winked and everyone got up after him to leave. They all said their goodbyes and left me and Ricky alone. I took a glance at him and the first thing i saw was his earring glisten in light. He looked at me and smiled.
" Aren't you sleepy?" He asked, getting up and giving me his hand. I gently took it and got up forcefully. My body really started to ache.
" Not really. My sleep went away long time ago. how about you?"
" I don't sleep just yet." That's all he said before we walked in and sat on his couch. He turned the tv on for me and put on family guy. Family guy was my favorite but I chose not to concentrate on it too much. All of a sudden, my hips started to hurt and i was getting cramps plus my body aching painfully. I couldn't resist it anymore so I let out a painful moan. I bit my lips from screaming and tilted my head back.
" Are you ok? What's wrong?" He asked, pulling me to him.
" The pain..I can't resist it. It's hurting. help me.."
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?