Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 29

I wasn't upset because Ricky punched me. I was upset for the fact that he was now obsessed with October. The way he hurt Monica physically was just something to remember of. She deserved it because she betrayed him for Jacob. But whenever Ricky got mad, things always turned out to be bad. The news would reach everywhere. Either someone dying or getting hospitalized. Monica was hospitalized for two months straight. But October..I can never see her getting hurt like that. I regret helping Ricky kill her parents. She was so young. Ricky is insane. He would do anything to achieve October. What if October finds out about us? What if she finds out that her parent's killer are us? That would lead to October leaving us..leaving Ricky. I didn't want her hurt. No one does. But Ricky on the other hand wouldn't care. The group needs to stop October from finding out and we somehow have to keep quite. This was harder than I thought it'd be.
"Jeremy." I was cut off by Sam suddenly coming behind me. The blood was still dried up on my lip.
" What happen?!" James then asked, looking around to find anyone roaming around.
" Ricky punched me." I said, wiping the dried up blood off of my face.
"Why?"
"October. He's after her. What will happen if she finds out that we are the killer of her parents. WE ruined her. You all know what happens if someone betrays him." I said, clenching my fist. Everyone sighed.
"We all know. But what's gone is gone. We cannot let October find out about us and Ricky. We can handle October but no one can handle Ricky."
" We have to hide our regrets and pretend nothing ever happened. But we need to keep October away from Monica and Jacob. And the rest of the gang." I said. Everyone agreed. Oh boy. The regrets? It's not that easy to hide. Things were just not right. Jacobs gang was after her. Her family is after her. What would happen if Monica ever met October? She would tell her everything! Ricky's anger was hard to handle but whenever he was "normal" things always worked out right. October knew nothing about us. She knew nothing about Ricky. He obviously lied to October.. About everything. We were, is and will always be the bad people. October will never be able to bear us.
♠ ♠ ♠
The group Are a killer . Ricky is a murderer but October is naive and doesn't know anything. Things are straight according to October but Ricky is getting more and more into her. Commmmmment loveys :)