Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 3.

I looked out my window, and was attracted by the beautiful shade of pink and blue sky. The hot wind blew hard, shaking the trees side-ways, and It felt like it wanted to touch me. I opened my window to breathe in the fresh aroma of upcoming smell of the rain, and my hair flew on my face and everywhere. It went crazy. The outside world was beautiful, almost as if I could touch it. Then i felt it. The raindrop. The Season of spring was my favorite because sometimes it felt like the rain talked to me. The wind blew happiness on me. The rain reminded me of my brother and me together having so much fun..before these cruel monsters killed him. MY brother was innocent just like me. He was righteous, sweet and very loyal to everyone. Then why did my parents kill him? I remembered my brother who should be turning 22 TOMORROW told me that when i was three years old, my parents bought me a very expensive gift. It was a Barbie doll that cost 20 dollars. Yes that's expensive. Then he mentioned he broke it accidently when I was out searching for it everywhere. He did not dare tell me. He kept it hidden, then finally told me and I chased him all around. I wasn't mad. I didn't cry. I laughed because the doll was nothing compared to my brother. He mentioned my parents loved me more than him. Then what happened all of a sudden? Why did my parents stop loving me like that? I found out my brother was killed, and the rumors went on that it was my parents. I was three, dumb and very innocent. When i turned four, my parents started acting strange. Ever since then..My life was turned into a living hell. No one explained to me why or how it happened. It just did.
I snapped out of the past and looked out. A warm tear slid down my cheek, but my face was blank. I eyed my window. I could jump out! want to know something? My parent's don't know I have a window. They are always to drunk to even noticed. Yes it's funny. My parents never noticed the window. Never. Once or twice but thought I was a chicken to do anything. LIKE RUN AWAY. But they are right. I am a chicken. Unfortunately.
" Where...the hell are you?" I heard my dad come up. He was drunk, I could tell. I quickly wiped my tears away, snapped the window shut, and quickly jumped on the bed, pretending to sleep. I turned the other way so they wouldn't see my face. I forgot to lock the damn door! My dad popped in, and i could hear him take a big loud sip out of his bottle. I shook in fear. He stood there for a while, then threw the bottle and rushed to me. He grabbed my hair in his fist, making me scream, and dragged me down.
" Let go of me dad!" I yelled, as he dragged my down the stairs. I missed a step, and i ended up rolling down bleeding. I cried. He got me up from my hair and pushed me on the floor.
"I-want the whole damn house cleaned! We have guest coming over and wear something that..doesn't cover your body!" Then he left. I looked around the house, and cried silently before getting up with all my force. Seemed like I was soon gonna run out of tears. I cry all day, every day, every second.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohwww...sad right? feedbacks please ! :)