Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 4.

" Sweety, my brother, sister and their older son are coming over to live with us for some time. You know Jacob right? Your cousin? You know how to handle him. He wants pleasure. Give him some, will you?" My mom winked, and then she stormed out. MY mouth was wide open. How could my own damn mom say that? Pleasure? Jacob? OH no! JACOB! I huffed and shivered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-past-

"Damn, i never knew my cousin could be this hot." he whispered, running his hand down my cheek. I was 13 that time. I understood everything. What he wanted and what his plan was. I slapped his hand away, and when i tried to walk away, he suddenly grabbed my arms, swung me around and slammed me on the wall, pinning my both hands. I looked at him in anger, and He leaned in, just inches away. I cried.
"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK BASTARD!" I screamed. I knew alot being a thirteen year old. He slapped me across the face, and then grabbed me before I fell down. He kissed me hard on my lips violently. I tried my best to push him away but he was just so strong. I then escaped his violent kiss and screamed on top of my lungs. All I heard was my parents laugh downstairs. I was too weak. No one was there to help me. I cried, and he kissed me again. I stood there like a status uncomfortably, and waited for it to end. It never did. He let go of the kiss then after a while, licked my neck, and then gaved me an evil smile.
" When everyone's gone..you are all mine." He winked, and left. I slid down the wall and wished i was never left alone. Fortunatly Jacob had to leave early that same day. I peaked out my door, and he saw me. I knew this wasn't over yet..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snapped out of the past. I was 13 that time, and he had kissed me and called me beautiful. Im 18 now..What will he do? What will he say? . I quickly cleaned up everything, head back up and fell asleep.
I opened my eyes, to see if my parents came home. If there was a party going on. But nothing. silence. I even went out to peak, and yet everything was clean and clear and dark. I sighed in relief, and went back to sleep. There was so many things roaming around in my head. Maybe the party is tomorrow. everyone will come tomarrow. Even jacob will come. JACOB. I forced my tears up, and thought about the next morning. The place where im actually very happy. at school. with my friends. But tomarrow...tomarrow was another start of my hell-life.