Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 44

Like in the movies where a chick enters a haunted house then freezes up when she feels a presence behind her. Like when she feels her heart is about jump out of her body.. I felt in the same position. My feet were glued to the floor and my insides felt numb. My head spun. I was so scared, I felt as if I was about to pee in my pants any moment. I felt like I was in a horrer movie trying to escape. I reluctantly jumped back. I couldn't even say a thing. My heart thumped louder than ever. My legs shook and felt as if I was about to fall any moment. I looked at Monica and April who seemed to be in the same state as me. But I was the victim.
"Well look what we got here. The whole group is here," the old guy said. The leader of the gang. Then came Jacob. Then came my cruel family. But no Ricky. No Jeremy. I couldn't think of anything else but to run. My mind, heart and body signaled me to run. So I took action. I ran. Without a warning or an incoming... I ran. I was so close, so damn close to reaching the stairs when a sudden arm yanked me back. Not holding me like in the movies where the villain holds a victim but just yanked me back, dropping me on the hard concrete. I groaned in pain. Stupid idiot!
"Stupid bitch, where do you think your going?" Jacob yelled.
"Jacob! She's alive!" oh so that bitch of my "mom" was back.
"Ouch! Let me go!" a voice screamed. I looked to find Monica's hair getting yanked back by the old guy.
"What should we do with her?" my dad asked, twisting Monica's arm. She yelped. Just when April was about to jump in, the old guy slapped her from the back of his palm. She lost control and landed up on the floor. A drop of blood escaped her mouth and I gasped.
"April!" I screamed, trying to make my way to her. I was just few inches away from her when all of a sudden the old man slapped me as well. I fell on the floor.
"Stupid bitch! What do you think of yourself you old fag!" I screamed, stopping myself before saying anything else. Not able to bear this, Jacob rushed towards me and kicked me on the side. I screamed. The hit ended up on my soft spot, Ricky had cured. He kicked me again, grabbed my arm to pull me up and repeatly slapped me across my face. I felt the drops of salty blood drip down my mouth. I wasn't so surprised, it happened before. But I screamed again.
"Never speak like that again!" he yelled. I coughed up blood.
"Why don't you make me!" I spat. I really should shut up! Jacob's fist balled up. Even the old man's fist balled up and so he walked towards me, picked me up from my hair and slapped me again. My cheeks swelled up and more blood dripped. I think I lost bunch of my teeth.
"Say that again!" he growled, suddenly punching me on my stomach. I groaned and bit my bottom lip from screaming.
"Stop!" Monica yelled, trying to get the old man away from me. I wanted to cry so bad and wished Ricky were here. I teared up. Not because I was in pain buy because I wanted Ricky with me. He would've saved me.. I didn't have time to say anything and fell on the floor when a sudden gunshot roared. My mouth fell open and my screams died. The bullet hit Monica on her arm and she fell on the floor yelping. The blood dropped on the floor and I screamed. Just when then bullet was about to come out again, I pushed Jacob away.
"Stop!" I yelled, laying on the floor next to Monica. Her eyes were shut and I cried. Jacob then walked up to me, pulled me up, pushed me against the wall and looked back.
"Kill her," my mom said.
"I got a better idea," Jacob said, giving me an evil smile. The old man sat down on the sofa and closed his eyes, smiling. Everyone else smiled and laughed.
"Enjoy the show," the old man said. I felt discusted.
"Help! Someone help me!" I screamed in between tears.
"Remember what I said before? I will deffinatly make you mine. But with a little bit of twist," Jacob said, winking. I had a bad feeling coming out of this. I wanted Ricky! Jacob took no precautions. He took no beggings. No sympathy. He pinned me against the wall, took a pocketknife out of his pocket with his free hand and brought it closer to my face. He smirked then in sudden brought the knife down to my shirt and ripped it open slowly. He traced the knife down my body, cutting my skin up along and unbuttoned four bottoms off my shirt. I wanted to scream so loud the whole house could shake. Instead, no words came out except his:
"Ricky!" I screamed. The blood pooled down my shirt from my torn skin and he continued. after cutting me several times, he stopped, brought his lips to mine and roughly kissed me. He bit my lip so hard I swear I tasted blood. my head started spinning and my body went limp. With all my force I pushed him away, made my way to run but then tripped and landed on the floor flat on my face. I stayed there for a while till I heard footsteps coming from the doorway. With my head still spinning, I slowly looked up to find Ricky and his gang come up. I looked straight at Ricky and was surprised. His eyes went red, fists balled up and sleeves rolled up. I wasn't so scared anymore. Just as Ricky was about to approach me, Jacob came in the middle. I couldn't see Ricky but then all of a sudden, Jacobs body went flying across the room. Ricky clenched his teeth and growled, turning to me. He leaned down to my level on the floor. He was going to hurt me. But I could easily take the sweet death.
"They're going to pay for every bruise and marks they created on you." That's all he said before getting up and looking back from sideways. In just no time, Jeremy walked to me, carried me up and placed me with all the other guys. I cried. Ricky looked at me one more time before turning to the front where all the guys with their guns awaited.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo..:) didn't expect this did u? Hm. Well Ricky is there and is very angry. Poor October :( read. More to come but only two or so chapters left ;)