Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

Chapter 45

I stood there lifeless, watching Ricky ball up his fists. Just when the other gang took their guns out, Ricky's gang took theirs out, pointing it to their opposite opponents. Ricky's gang had more people than Jacobs and everything grew silent.
"Ricky. Nice to meet you, but you came in the wrong time. I was just about to rape this girl," Jacob said, pointing at me. Didn't he have any sense of shame? I looked away, making a discusted face. Ricky didn't look back but I could tell he didn't like the talk of that. Jeremy let go of me and everyone else next to me walked next to Ricky.
"So the whole gang is here?" the old man then said, walking up to Ricky.
"How dare you touch her?" Ricky growled. The old man laughed instead.
"I can do anything to her If I want to," the old man growled.
"Touch her one more time and it'll be the end of you."
"Do you even know who you're talking to?"
"Ofcource I do. The guy who calls himself the great," Ricky smirked. The old man's face grew red and all of a sudden lifted his fist to attack. Ricky quickly grabbed it before it even reached to his face and twisted his fist, pushing him away. The old guy fell back and in range, Jacob pulled out his gun.
"Dont even think about it," Ricky warned. But Jacob did anyways, walking towards him. Just when he was about to trigger, Ricky's fist landed on Jacobs face. He fell back and got right back up. Jacob landed his fist on Ricky and as strong as he was, he did not tumble back. The fight went on and I wanted this to stop. I slowly made my way to Monica and layed down next to her, crying.
"Monica get up," I sobbed. She opened her eyes then it closed all by itself. Just then my hair was yanked up.
"Let him go!" my mom yelled, pointing a guy to my temple. I inhaled and exhaled roughly. Ricky stopped what he was doing and in no time, a big punch hit him flat on his face. This time he tumbled back, loosing balance, and hit on the hard floor. I gasped. For one Ricky would deffinatly take revenge of me for leaving him. So.. If Ricky dies, the old man and his gang will kill me but if the gang dies.. Ricky will kill me. Either way I was going to die.
"Its funny how you think Ricky actually killed your parents. Poor guy only wanted to save your family. Any last words before your precious love dies?" my mom whispered. I'm instant, my eyes shot up and my heart began to pound louder and harder in me. Ricky didnt kill my parents? With my Watery eyes, I saw punches after punches blow on him. Why wasn't he hitting him?! My mom's breath reeked of alcohol and I knew for sure she was drunk. What was I thinking!
"You bitch! Thanks to your drunkness, all the truth came out. If it wasn't for you holding the gun on me, all of you would've been dead. As far as the property goes, you can just go to hell! I shot at her, before turning around and yanking the gun away from her. Then gun neither landed on my hand or hers, the gun fell on the floor and I made a run.
"Hit him Ricky!" I yelled. He looked at me and made his move. He punched Jacob as hard as he could and in instant Jacob flew back. Speaking of strength, Ricky was much more powerful than anyone. I wanted so badly to just run up to him and embrace him, but was he still a killer? Would he still hurt me? I looked down. I think I just wanted to embrace him after all, so I looked up smiling a little and then my smile vanished. The old man was pointing his gun towards Ricky while he wasn't looking and triggered. The bullet flew out and before it even hit Ricky, I blocked his way. Everything grew silent. Everything happened in a slow motion. Ricky grabbed me before I fell on the ground. His eyes full of anger, he looked up at the old guy and his eyes went red again. The old man's gun didn't trigger the bullet out again and he tried to make a run. Ricky placed me on the ground, got up in a slow motion, picked up the gun lying on the ground and triggered. The bullet hit the old man and he fell on the ground. The ground pooled up from blood and Ricky shot again repeatly. My pain increased and things started to blur out a little. Ricky targeted on my parents and Jacob and in instant, everyone were on the ground screaming. I felt no pity for my dying parents. No emotions for anything. Ricky then dropped his gun, fell on the floor, picked my head up and placed it on his lap. I felt a teardrop fall on my cheek. Ricky was crying.
"I'm sorry Ricky." I choked out.
"I was upset and angry when you left me. I was upset when you lied but I have never ever felt this broken as I felt now. You took the bullet that was named after me," he said, cupping my face with his hands.
"All this happen because of me. I shouldn't have ran. I knew you could have never killed my parents. I was just so scared you would hurt me like u did to Monica," I cried. The pain increased even more and I flinched.
"I was possessive. Angry. Evil like. I hurted Monica for a reason because she left me. But you.. Your different. I'm possessed. Obsessed over you," Ricky explained.
"Ricky..I'm scared of you." I cried.
"Dont be. Im the leader of the gang, I can promise you that you will never be hurt. I love you!" Ricky whispered, leaning in to kiss me. The wet kiss was gentle and warm. I closed my eyes. Oh god I was going to die. I coughed against the kiss and he pulled away.
"Our love.. Is immortal. Right?" I asked, my eyes closing a bit.
"Yes baby. I promise to hide my monster in me if you Just promise to stay with me," Ricky begged. I think this is the first time ever Ricky cried, being the gang leader. I can trust him. He can save me. He can love me and our love story could start all over again without any regrets. I loved him. How couldn't I? I once dreamt of being with a gang leader. Mine was just a little evil, scary and possessive. I love him.
"Capture me.. and take me away," I whispered, grinning. My eyes closed up and pure blankness embraced me. Too late Ricky.. Too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry for the late chapter. So yea this is the last chapter as you can see. So October gave up her life to save Ricky. A powerful gang leader finally lived and the poor lifeless October died. With a grin. This is a bad chapter isn't it? :( comment (: thanks to all who commented/voted. I love you all so much!