"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter One

Beki stepped into the kitchen lazily with her dressing gown draped across her shoulders.
Her feet went numb on the cold stone floor whilst she waited for the kettle to boil and when it finally had, she groaned in annoyance at the doorbell ringing profusely.
Trudging towards the door, she swung it open and was jumped on and knocked to the ground.
“Beki!” Beth screamed excitedly before standing up and helping her friend back up and dusting her down.

“Beth, it’s way to early to be jumping on me and shit…” Beki mumbled drearily as she trudged back into the kitchen to make herself a coffee.

“Not when I have news like this!” Beth said jumping around excitedly.

“Have your parents been fired from their jobs so they will be home more often?”

“Um, no…”

“Well I don’t really care then.”

“Nu-uh! Really, guess what I did!” Beth exclaimed with a lopsided grin while Beki held the hot cup of coffee in her hand.

“You fed your pet dog to a dinosaur because you was sick of it eating all of your socks and making candy floss when you wasn’t around?” Beth stared at Beki like she had suddenly grown two heads.

“Beki! Of course that’s not what I did! I don’t have a pet dog to feed to the dinosaur that lives in my closet and even if I did have a pet dog, my dinosaur is a vegan!” This time it was Beki’s turn to stare.

“Anyway, I entered a competition and won!”

“What’d you win?”

“Only the small thing of me and you going on tour with Panic At The Disco and Fall Out Boy!” Beth screamed as Beki’s eyes widened and she stared in shock before the mug left her hand and fell to the floor before shattering and sending shards of pot and boiling hot coffee everywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only short but it's just an intro into the story i guess =]
I'll probably end up updating again tonight.
Comments are oxygen <3
Figgles...x