"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Ten

Brendon’s point of view

Beth and I had taken Bella on a lot of rides and I was enjoying spending so much time with her. What made me really happy was the fact that Bella liked her so much. I’m not even going to deny it, I’m falling for this girl, and I have been warned before, I know right: never fall for a fan. But hell, it’s quite obvious that Spencer is falling for Beki, so why can’t I fall for Beth? It’s not like she feels that way about me anyway. So anyway, Beth and I were talking with Bella in between us, holding onto our hands, when my phone started ringing.

“Hey Jon,” I said with a small smile and we stopped and sat on a nearby bench with Bella sitting on Beth’s knee.

“Hey, we’re going to meet for dinner, are you going to join us?”

“Hmm sure, where abouts?”

“That pizza place near ‘It’s a small world’,”

“Right, we’ll meet you guys there then,”

“Yep, see ya,” I hung up the phone and told Beth and Bella what was happening before we headed off.

As soon as we arrived, Ryan wouldn’t stop grinning madly at us as we sat down at the table they had gotten.

“Ryan? What the hell did they do to you?” I asked a little freaked out by the way he was grinning madly.

“Do you know how much it looks like you two are married when you walk with Bella in between you like that?” Ryan whispered in my ear as he sat beside me. I glared at him and ignored him as the waitress came over.

“Oh god, you have to see the picture we bought from The Tower Of Terror, it’s hilarious!” Pete exclaimed happily causing Beki and Spencer’s eyes to widen and shout ‘no’ in unison.

“Haha lets see it,” Andy said laughing at Beki and Spencer's reactions and Pete pulled out the laminated photo out and handed it to us to look at. Once I had looked at the picture, I turned to Spencer and smirked.

“Cute,” I said with a wink.

“Haha! I told you, you would shit yourself on that ride!” Beth exclaimed happily and then her smile faded and she turned to me.

“Oh sorry Bren, I didn’t mean to swear,” She said nervously like I was going to yell at her for being an idiot or something.

“Don’t worry about it, Bella knows what not to repeat, she has to with these guys around all the time,” I said with a small laugh.

Beki’s point of view

Once we had finished the food we had ordered, we all sat talking for a bit. My hands were resting in my lap but I looked down when I felt someone else’s hand. I smiled slightly as Spencer took my hand in his but when I looked up at him, he was facing Joe with an obvious smile on his face that matched my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry if some of that didn't make sense...