"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Fourteen

I stepped out of the bathroom with my pyjamas on feeling refreshed. I know we hadn’t been on the tour bus for long, but when you don’t get to have a shower for like four days in a row, it’s a relief to finally get in a hotel. I looked around the room to see Pete, Joe, Andy and Patrick were back with grins on their faces.

“How was it?” I asked and sat cross-legged on my bed.

“It was great!” Andy exclaimed and collapsed onto a bed.

“Cool. So guys, what’s happening tomorrow?” Beth asked whilst lying back on the bed.

“Well we’re taking you to a photo shoot with us at 11am,”

“Ooo yay!” I said excitedly and bounced on the bed a bit.

“Yeah, right, anyway,” Patrick said whilst giving me a strange look, “we should probably get some sleep.”

“I agree, I’m shattered,” Andy said with a yawn.

“Well night guys,” Jon said and we all murmured ‘night’ in return. It ended up with Ryan and Jon sharing a bed, Brendon and Bella, Pete and Andy and finally Patrick and Joe.

You’d think I would have been able to fall straight to sleep, like the other guys, now that I was in a proper bed, but I couldn’t. The bunks were like a cocoon I guess. I got out of bed for the fifth time in the last hour and went into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I groaned at my reflection; I looked as if I hadn’t slept in days even though I had. Great.

“You alright?” I jumped slightly and turned around to see Spencer stood in the bathroom doorway looking concerned.

“Mm, I just can’t sleep,” I mumbled and sat down on the toilet lid.

“Come here,” He said and held his arms out which I gratefully walked into. He wrapped me in a hug and I buried my head into his chest.

“When do you think we should tell them?” I asked and looked up at him slightly.

“It’s up to you,” He said with a smile and placed a small kiss on the end of my nose.

“Tomorrow?” I asked uncertainly.

“Sure,” He said and kissed my lips softly.

“Do you to sleep with me? See if you can get to sleep that way?” He asked me causing me to smile and nod slightly. He took my hand and we turned the bathroom light off before going over to his bed.

“Sweet dreams,” He whispered and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Sweet dreams,” I repeated and kissed his cheek before curling up in his arms. It still took me a while to get to sleep, but I finally did.
♠ ♠ ♠
And heres the chapter which i should've posted with chapter Thirteen last night =].

Just a small question, have i mentioned the guys ages at all? I know i've mentioned Beki, Beth's and Bellas, but i can't remember if i mentioned the guy's ages or not.

Feedback? ^_^