"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Fifteen

“How do you like your eggs in the morning?” Beth sang whilst we skipped into the large building, arms linked.

“I like mine with a kiss,” I sang back to her, laughing slightly.

“Boiled or fried,” Beth sang.

“I’m satisfied, as long as I get my kiss,” I laughed out.

“Girls, you’re going to have to quiet down a bit,” Pete said to us as we got into the lift.

“Okay,” We both said with frowns and unlinked our arms. The lift doors opened soon enough so Beth and I followed the guys down the wide corridor; Bella had stayed on the bus with Fall Out Boy’s manager. Half way down, a young woman, who had way too much makeup on and had really bad hair extensions in, stepped forward with a big smile.
“Ah good you’re here. I’m Marie,” She said with a big smile and offered her hand to all of the guys and didn’t even acknowledge Beth and I. Typical.

“Please follow me,” Beth looked at me with a smirk.

“I bet $20 she doesn’t even notice us for the first five minutes,” Beth whispered in my ear as we walked behind the guys.

“I bet £30 on ten minutes,” I whispered back.

“Deal,” Beth said as we entered a room. We all sat down on the kick ass sofa’s that were in front of a coffee table and another sofa.

“I’ll get you all drinks,” Marie said with a smile and returned a few minutes later with eight drinks and handed them to the guys, still completely oblivious to the fact that Beth and I were in the room.

“You never offered Beth and Beki anything,” Pete said with a smirk.

“Oh right,” She murmured and looked at the too of us before another woman, slightly older looking without make up smeared badly on her face and really bad hair extensions, entered the room with a soft smile.

“Hi, my name is Ellie and I’ll be interviewing you today,” She said with a smile and sat on the sofa before looking at Marie who was still stood there.

“You can go now,” Ellie said causing Marie to mutter something under her breath on her way out of the room.

“Well, you two must be the competition winners,” She said kindly towards Beki and I so we nodded.

“Well first of all, what are your names?”

“I’m Beki,”

“And I’m Beth,” We said in turn. I looked across at Spencer and he smiled and chucked me his bottle of water, which I thankfully drank from quickly before passing it back to him.

“Right, well I’m going to ask these young ladies some questions first before I ask you guys, okay?” Everyone said a small okay. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting to be interviewed, I thought it was just the guys and I have to admit, it did feel a bit strange being in the lime light.

“So how are you two finding touring?” She asked with her notebook in her hand.

“It’s been great so far. Some times it gets annoying being in each other’s faces all the time and not having any time to yourself but it’s all good,” I answered with a small smile and stole a glance at Spencer.

“I agree really,” Beth answered with a shrug.

“Have the guys been treating you well?”

“Yep, on the most part. Like Andy and Pete organised for us all to go to Disney World the other day, which was awesome,” Beth said happily.

“Yeah, it’s great fun with those goof balls,” I said with a smile as I remembered the water fight we’d had.

The questions went on like that for about ten minutes until she turned to the guys and
started asking them questions about what it’s like having two new additions on the bus and what the shows they’ve played so far were like. Once the interview had ended, we left that room and walked down the corridor again to watch the guys do a photo shoot, which we soon found out we were to be a part in. Yay.

“You owe me $20,” Beth said with a grin as we entered the large studio like room.

“Only because of Pete. I bet I could’ve won if he hadn’t of opened his bloody mouth.” I muttered in annoyance as I pulled out $20 from my purse and threw it at Beth before running and jumping on Spencer’s back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right, i'm just going to quickly list the guy's ages here:
Ryan, Bren, Pete and Jon are 20 years old.
Spencer, Andy, Joe and Patrick are 21 years old.
I know they are not their real ages but it's fiction my dearies.

Anywhoo, sorry for the crapness of this chapter, I shall try and post a better chapter tomorrow, no promises though =].
Comments?