"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Sixteen

Beth’s point of view

“Come on in!” Brendon shouted from the hotel pool. I just shook my head and stayed sitting on one of the sun lounges with a towel wrapped tightly around my body.

“No, I’m fine here thanks,” I said with a smile and saw Beki and Spencer go down to the other end of the pool.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Beki said to me, we’d just done the photo shoot with the guys.

“Sure you don’t,” I said and rolled my eyes at her.

“Seriously Beth, we’re not dating,”


Well they’re either friends with benefits or dating, so I’d go with dating considering I know what Beki’s like. Whilst I was watching them, I hadn’t noticed the two assholes creeping up behind me.

“Argh!” I screamed out as two hands grabbed my feet and two hands grabbed my hands causing my towel to fall helplessly onto the sun lounge.

“No! Andy, Jon put me down!” I screamed out and attempted to kick Jon off of my feet but I wasn’t really benefiting from it.

“Ready?” I heard Jon ask Andy who nodded with a grin. They started swinging me at the edge of the water and I could hear Bella giggling happily at the sight. The next thing I know, I’m being plunged into the freezing cold water and Brendon is dragging me to the surface.

“Assholes!” I shout at the two of them as they dive into the water themselves with grins on their smug faces.

“N’aww, I knew you’d come in in the end,” Brendon said smugly and held me bridal style.

“Damn you Urie,” I mumbled and slapped his arm playfully causing him to let go of me and chase after me as I swam away laughing.

Beki’s point of view

I giggled as Spencer pulled me behind one of the six thick pillars that stood in the water and reached up to the ceiling as supports. He pinned me against the white concrete and had his hands either side of my head as he kissed me.

“Don’t you think the guys will get suspicious?” I asked and looked up into Spencer’s gorgeous blue eyes whilst he looked down at me with a small smile.

“Considering you slept in my bed last night when you should’ve been sharing with Beth, I think they’re already suspicious,” He said with a wink. I laughed and ducked under the water and swam away so that I wasn’t pinned anymore but he grabbed a hold of me under the water.

“Gah you Spencer,” I said but wrapped my arms around him none the less.

“I love you,” He mumbled into my hair. Even though it’d been like merely two weeks, I guess I felt the same way.

“Well, what would you say if I said that I’ve suddenly fallen madly in love with Ryan and that I never want to see you again?” I asked with a playfully essence to my voice so that he knew I was joking around.

“Well you wouldn’t say that,” He said with a smirk yet he tightened his arms around me slightly as if he was protecting me.

“No?” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“No, you know it will always just be me,” He whispered in my ear with a cocky smile.

“I think you could be right.” I whispered back and connected our lips again with smile. We broke apart though when we heard Beth’s laughter coming towards us so we removed our arms from each other’s bodies and Spencer took my hand in his under the water so that it wouldn’t be clearly visible.

“I love you too,” I whispered just before Beth came around the pillar and hid behind me whilst laughing and saying that Brendon was going to get her. I love her to death, I do, she just ruins perfectly good moments sometimes without meaning to but at least I could still see Spencer smiling from the corner of my eye whilst he attempted to block Brendon from getting to us. We act like five year olds sometimes but I guess that’s why we have so much fun together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right well they've been on tour with the guys for about two weeks at this point. Sorry if i haven't made that clear but imagine that all the things that have happened have been spaced out a bit better than i made clear =].

Comments are oxygen <3
If i die, i'm blaming Beki ^_^.