"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Seventeen

Three weeks we’ve been touring with the guys. Three weeks. It doesn’t even seem that long at all. Spencer and I were laid on the sofa together that was in the back room of the bus.

“What’re you thinking about?” Spencer asked and tangled his fingers in my hair softly.

“The fact that Beth and I are going home next week,” I said with a sigh.

“I’ll ring you everyday, I promise and when the tour finishes, I don’t live that far from you so I can come visit,” He said softly and then the door opened and Ryan stepped into the room. The guys had told us a few days previously that we didn’t have to sneak around anymore as they’d figured it out and was fine with us dating.

“Hey,” Ryan said and smiled at us before searching for his guitar.

“Hey,” I said back and watched as he left the room as quickly as he’d entered.

“Beki?” Spencer asked and I tore my eyes away from the door to look at him.

“You remember back in the pool, you said what if you had fallen in love with Ry?”

“Metaphorically, yes,” I answered confused at where this was going.

“Are you?” He asked causing me to stare at him with wide eyes.

“What?” I asked in disbelief and pulled myself off of him. I stood up and so did he so that we were facing each other.

“You literally just fucked him with your eyes,” He said with his voice lower than usual.

“You think I’m cheating on you with Ryan?” I asked with a raised voice.

“To be honest, yes,” He hissed at me.

“How dare you say that?” I shouted with burning eyes.

“Well it wouldn’t surprise me if you were fucking around with the one of the guys!” He yelled at me. At that point, I was suppressing the urge to slap his smug fucking face... to put it nicely.

“So is that what you think of me Spencer? Am I just a cheap little groupie to you? Do you not even care that I said that I love you!” I screamed at him with tears threatening to fall. The questions being rhetorical of course so I then turned away from him and stormed into the bunks and laid in my original bunk with tears falling from my brown eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I admit it, I got bored and decided to add a small twist ^_^
Beki, please don't feel the urge to kill me for this, we have history tomorrow as well... oh god, don't kill me with Miss Hague's pen, please... you know you love me really O.O

Comments are love... so show me the love bitches ^_^