"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Twenty

Beth’s point of view

“Well, it’s been a great four weeks girls,” Pete said with a smile, which we both mirrored.

“Ditto,” I replied and Beki nodded in agreement. Well three weeks of the tour had been great anyway, alas the last week had just been plain awkward with Beki and Spencer avoiding each other and everything.

“I think I might head off to bed,” Beki said and stood up.

“But it’s the last night, don’t you want to hang out for a bit longer?” Jon asked and pouted.

“I would but I’m shattered,”

“Alright well night Beks,” Andy smiled.

“Night guys,” Everyone, except Spencer, said ‘night’ back before she headed off into the bunks where Bella was sleeping already.

“Well I’m not tired or anything so I’m going to go for a walk,” Brendon said and then stood up and stretched.

“Don’t be out too late,” Ryan said and smiled at him as if knowingly.

“I won’t be. Um, Beth, do you want to come with me or something?” Brendon asked almost nervously whilst rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and nodded.

“Sure, I need some fresh air anyway,” I said and also stood up, just as I heard Pete snort sharply as if he was holding laughter back.

“What?” I asked with raised eyebrows.

“Nothing,” He replied with a sly grin which I ignored as Brendon had roughly grabbed my wrist and was pulling me towards the door.

“We’ll see you later,” Brendon mumbled and shot a glare in Pete’s direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, sorry about the shortness, i'll probably not update tomorrow due to it being Mother's day and I have to revise for crappy Maths exams which are on Monday ~sob~.
Comments would help me pass my exams though ^^. I don't know how that works but i'll find a way ^^