"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Twenty-One

The tour bus was parked at a random truck stop for the night so Brendon and I had walked around in the dark for an hour, before sitting down against some random tree.

“Um, you know when we all get home and everything tomorrow and shit?” Brendon said to me, well actually he was rambling on a bit but yeah, it’s the same thing in his world.

“Yeah,” I answered with a small smile.

“Well would you want to like meet up or something, like for a drink? I could get a babysitter for Bella,” He suggested almost nervously.

“That’d be great,” I replied and noticed when he moved over slightly and closed the gap that had been between our two bodies.

“I don’t want to go home,” I said after a while of silence. I looked over at him just as he turned to look at me.

“Why?” He asked softly with his eyes searching my face, for what? I don’t know.

“Just shit with my mother. My parents and I have never really gotten along like a proper family,” I mumbled and diverted my eyes away from his amazing brown ones.

“Don’t go home then, come live with me,” Brendon said playfully and from the corner of my eye I could see him grinning at me.

“Haha, I wish,” It’s a shame he was joking.

“Where do you live anyway?” He asked sceptically.

“A few blocks from Beki’s house, quite convenient really,”

“Oh cool, you live ne-” What ever Brendon was going to say, was cut off by his phone screaming from within his pocket.
“What do you want Pete?” Yay, the joy of listening to a one-sided conversation.

“You rang me to ask that?”

“Well yes,”

“Why?”

“Fuck off you pervert,”

“Asshole,” Brendon muttered before shoving his phone back into his pocket after hanging up. Well that was a short one-sided conversation…

“Do I ask?” I asked him when I saw he looked annoyed slightly. He looked across at me and laughed softly at my confused expression.

“Haha no but we have to get back to the bus, they want to lock the door so that they can sleep without being raped,” Brendon joked and stood up and held his hand out to me. I grabbed it lightly and he pulled me to my feet before we headed back to the bus. I admit, I was slightly disappointed as it was nice spending time with him with it just being the two of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, sorry for the extreme shortness of chapters lately.
I would use the exams as an excuse, but then i'd be lying O.O

But comments would make me smile and update quicker xD.
I love you all ^_^