"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Twenty-Five

Spencer’s Point Of View

“But what if she doesn’t want to see me?” I asked nervously.

“Spencer, just get out of my fucking car and quit making excuses. You got yourself into this mess,” Brendon said with a sigh.

“Yeah, don’t you think she deserves an apology at least?” Jon chipped in from the backseat. I groaned and opened the door.

“I’ll see you guys later then,” I watched Brendon drive away with Jon before I nervously walked towards the front door. I was shaking with nerves as I brought my hand up and knocked on the white door. I heard footsteps and then the door opened and Beki looked shocked to see me.

“Can I come in?” I asked after a while of just staring at each other in silence. She nodded silently and lead me into the front room were I sat on the sofa and she sat on the oversized armchair.

“Are you parents not in?” I asked awkwardly.

“They’re on holiday for two months,” She mumbled playing with her hands.

“Oh right,” We sat in silence again. I was trying to go over the stuff in my head that I’d rehearsed at Brendon’s house.

“Um, so I wanted to apologise,” I said quietly.

“Spencer, I don’t care about the argument anymore,” Beki said with a sigh and looked up at me with sad eyes.

“I want to be there for you,” I spoke out and her face contorted slightly in confusion.

“I want to be with you again,” I explained shakily.

“Oh,” She stated with her eyes widening slightly.

“I, err, want to be back with you as well Spencer-”

“But?” I asked, cutting in.

“I just don’t want it to be because I’m pregnant. If I wasn’t carrying your unborn child, you probably wouldn’t be here,” I watched as tears came to her eyes causing my heart to break.

“No, I just didn’t know what to say before. Jon helped me though, he kicked my ass into motion,” She laughed slightly. I stood up and stepped over to where she was sat and carefully enveloped her in a hug.

“Please let me be a part of your life again,” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry that this update is extremely short and crappy. I've been finding it difficult to bring myself to write any of my stories lately. I just haven't been in a writing mood. Sorry.

Comments would be awesome though <3