"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Twenty-Six

General Point Of View

“I’m so glad you two are back together,” Beth exclaimed happily. Brendon wrapped his arms around her waist whilst she perched on his lap.

“So am I,” Beki giggled, looking up at Spencer from where she was sat in front of the sofa.

“Well at least there are no more arguments or anything anymore,” Jon commented with a shrug from where he and Ryan were positioned on the two-seat sofa.

“I think someone’s tired,” Beth whispered to Brendon at seeing Bella yawn widely from where she was quietly drawing at the coffee table.

“Bella, it’s time for bed sweetie,” Brendon then said pulling Beth up with him, smiling down at his young daughter.

“Can Beth take me up?” She asked shyly, her pink sparkly nighty suiting her small frame. Brendon looked to her expectantly for an answer.

“Of course,” Beth grinned happily. She took the small girl and trudged upstairs with her resting on her hip.

“Do you want to pick a book Bella?” Beth asked softly so Bella nodded and brought a book back to her from the small book shelf in her room. Beth tucked the small girl into bed before picking up the book.

“Sam’s Sandwich,” Beth started, holding the book so that Bella’s peering eyes could see the bright colourful pictures. “Samantha liked to sit and dream, of doughnuts filled with chocolate cream, giant burger, piles of chips, thick milk-shakes and strawberry whips,” Beth started, as Bella looked at the picture of the greedy Samantha and her naughty brother. She read through the book, letting Bella open the flaps and squirm and giggle at the atrocious insects hidden in the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and other sandwich fillings.

“Sam’s smile was hidden by his hand. ‘It’s all right, Sis. I understand. I’m very kind. You know I am. So you can have it all,’ said Sam,” Beth finished. She stood up and kissed Bella’s forehead, tucking her under the covers.

“Will you be here tomorrow?” Bella asked sweetly, looking up to Beth who was turning the young girls night light on.

“I’ll ask your daddy okay?” Beth asked her and she nodded in reply. “Night night,” she whispered and shut the girl’s bedroom door before heading downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated in over a month and I apologise profusely for that. Haha, I was reading Sam's Sandwich when I wrote this, hey, it may be a kid meant for four year olds but i'm just a big kid haha.

Comments are love <3.

Check out my new story?
A Dangerous Face And Illegal Taste.