"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Twenty-Seven

The sea rushed upon the shore, pulling sheets of sand back into the sea. Bella ran ahead, splashing through the small waves that ran at her. It was early evening so the sun was slowly dropping in the pinkish sky.

“Thank you for bringing me here,” Beth spoke softly, her hand linked with Brendon’s. It had been stressful at home for all of them. Beki had given birth to a beautiful baby boy named Jacob and they had all been helping out a lot so Brendon decided to take Bella and Beth away for the weekend. Bella ran back up to the couple, smiling brightly.

“Can I have a pet crab?” She asked, fluttering her eyelashes at her father.

“Bella, what did I tell you before we came?” Brendon sighed causing Beth to giggle at his fatherly stance.

“That I’m not aloud to bring any animals home,” Bella replied with sad eyes.

“Tell you what sweetie, I’ll buy you a gold fish when we get home, okay?” Beth asked the young girl who jumped up and down excitedly before running ahead again.

“A gold fish?” Brendon asked with raised eyebrows.

“Yes, and it’ll be a damn sexy gold fish at that,” She replied, smiling happily.

The hotel room the three were sharing was simple but had a warm feeling to it. Brendon was getting dressed in the bathroom whilst Beth put Bella’s pink dress on her.

“Do I look like a princess?” The six year old asked happily.

“You are a princess,” Beth smiled, kissing Bella’s forehead before sliding on her own dress and picking Bella up, placing her on her hip. She spun then both in a circle smiling.

“You both look beautiful,” Brendon spoke softly from the doorway. Beth turned and looked at him, smiling.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” She said softly, walking over to him and kissing him lightly causing Bella to giggle.

“Are you two ready then?” Brendon asked, taking in both of the girls dresses; Beth was dressed in a sleek black dress that cascaded down her body smoothly and Bella wore a pink dress that puffed out at the waist and had fine beaded detail. The three of them left their hotel room and walked out into the cool night air. Bella whined to be picked up until eventually Beth gave in and picked the young girl up to rest on her hip whilst Brendon wrapped his arm around Beth’s shoulder.

Brendon sat nervously in the restaurant. A woman stood in the corner playing a violin and the table had a single red candle in the centre. Bella smiled at her father, urging him to do what he’d discussed with her that night whilst Beth was showering. Brendon laughed to himself as Belle nodded her head consistently at him.

“Am I missing something?” Beth asked, confusion etching across her face.

“Um, Beth,” Brendon started. He smiled and stood up before going down on one knee next to her. Beth’s eye immediately widened in shock. A few of the people sat around them turned to watch as Brendon nervously took Beth’s hand in his.

“We’ve been dating for what, a year and a half now and I love you so much Beth. I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and I want to ask you,” He dug in his pocket quickly, producing the small ring box soon enough. “Will you become a mother to Bella as well as take my hand in marriage?”

“Yes,” Beth gushed, tears forming in her eyes. Brendon smiled brightly and hugged her tightly.

Brendon was happy that Bella finally would have a mother as well as he would have a wife. Deep down he still felt a love for Bella’s birth mother but hoped that if Abigail was still alive then she’d have approved their marriage and given her blessing.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Okay I know i didn't give any warning of an upcoming ending but eh, there you have it :tehe:.
So yeah, I felt like i was dragging this story on a bit and i am seriously getting behind on updating a hell of a lot of my stories, so of course I started a new one. Thats why i thought it'd be best to finish this one ^_^. If that makes any sense at all.

So maybe I could actually receive a comment from everyone that subscribed to this story?
Comments are love anyway <3. Thanks to everyone that read, subscribed and commented :).

Read my new story 'Don’t Tell Me You Love Me And Then Act Like You Don’t.' Maybe?