"No, You Know It Will Always Just Be Me."

Chapter Seven

After the show, we had all gone back to the bus and played on guitar hero for a while until we all decided to get some sleep as according to Pete and Andy, we were going to have a busy day tomorrow, even though they wouldn’t tell us what was going on.
I was lying in Spencer’s bunk again with him because he said he couldn’t stand having another night of waking up every half hour because of me falling out of my bunk.
So I was laid with my head on his chest whilst he gently played with my hair.

“What happened to Bella’s mum?” I asked him in a soft whisper and looked up at him through the darkness.
He sighed and tangled my hair between his fingers again.

“When she found out that she was pregnant, the doctor asked her if she wanted to abort as if she had the child then her heart wasn’t going to be able to cope with the strain and unfortunately she wouldn't have an abortion. She passed away whilst giving birth to Bella.”

“It must have been hard on Brendon.” I said softly.

“Yeah, he’s alright now. But you see why he kept it out of the media’s eye, right?”

“Of course, I would’ve done the same in his situation.” I snuggled my head further into his chest and he sighed and carried on playing with my hair.

“Well you better get to sleep, like Pete and Andy said, we’ve apparently got a busy day.” I mumbled an okay and stayed put with my head on his chest.
As I was drifting off to sleep finally, I felt him kiss the top of my head lightly.

“Good night sweetie.” He whispered causing me to smile slightly.

“Here we go, here we go, here we g- argh get off of my socks!” Beth screamed as I grabbed her foot causing her to scream and start laughing at the ticklish feeling.
Oh yeah, did I mention that we were all situated in two big people carriers now?
Oh according to my pet unicorn I never, so yeah we were in two huge people carriers… Beth, Bella and I with the Panic guys in one and then Fall Out Boy in the other.
We still didn’t know where we were going but we had been travelling all night on the bus and according to the signs, we were now heading towards all these places that sounded so familiar to me.

“So did you guys sleep well?” Brendon asked with a smirk in my direction.
Just so you know, our bus driver was driving and following where Pete was driving to and then Ryan was sat beside him, behind Ryan was Spencer, me and Beth and then right in the back was Brendon, Bella and Jon.
It was a tight squeeze.

“Yep, I’m starting to love those bunks.” Beth said with a smile and leant on me whilst I laid to the side and into Spencer’s arms.

“How about you?” Brendon asked me with a smirk again.

“I slept fine thanks.” I said with a small smile and didn’t see the glare Spencer was giving Brendon at that moment in time as I had closed my eyes and was trying to fall to sleep again to the rhythm of Spencer’s heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but never mind, the next chapter should be longer and more interesting and i know i said that on the last chapter but i decided to change the story a bit.
Comments are oxygen <3.