Status: hp time

The Daughter of Darkness Loves a Blood Traitor

talk before you kill

I entered the room though I was alert the whole time. I saw Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dumbledore, Remus Lupin, and a black dog probably Sirius Black. "Miss Riddle would you kindly sit down?" Dumbledore said. "No I like standing better head master," I said. I pushed the door closed behind Severus and leaned on the door. "Now Ms Riddle I hope we will be having a good year," said Dumbledore. "I hope so too professor. No hard feelings," I said. I walked over to his desk and shook his hands when I heard Lupin say, "half-vampire scum what has he got to apologize for." "For killing my mother,' I said. I grabbed Dumbledore's neck and flipped him. I headed to Lupin and we started going in a circle ready to kill. When Sirius shifted back saying, "Leave the girl alone Remus." I took my chance and bit at his leg ready to slowly hurt him I moved quickly so he couldn't touch me. "Sirius,” he said paying full attention to me, "look what she did to Dumbledore." "Huh and I’m half vampire scum you had to be changed not that strong wolfling," I said. I took another swing and bruised his ribs I was ready when I heard Severus say, "Lady I've taught you to talk first before you kill." I calmed down and sat Dumbledore conscious and upright with my magic and held everyone, but Severus. "How do you feel about a make shift trial all is fair in love and war. Severus please sit in the head master's chair and play judge." Snape sat in the chair and aid, "prosecution please start." "Dumbledore, head master of Dumbledore, has killed my mother." I said. "No Dumbledore would never,"Hermione aid. "Permission to show a memory?" I asked. "Permission granted," said Snape.I started showing the memory of when my mother died.
[Flashback]
I was five years old I was playing on the playground with my mommy. I was distracting her while daddy got everything ready it was Valentine’s Day. She pushed me high when a man came with a snowy beard he was hiding behind the tree. I looked at him and he looked at my mommy a lot. "Mommy what does that mister want?" I asked in my little kid's voice. "Where sweetie?" she asked. "The one staring over at us from behind the tree he smells fun,” I said. “Like what Sora?” she asked. “Like wood but with a hint of silver. Don’t you smell it you’re a vampire mommy?” I said. “No hunny come on lets go,” mommy said. “But mommy,” I said. “I know your dad should be done doing last minute things, but you were a good helper, but you know I can always read your dad’s mind no matter how far away we are Sora,” she said. We were heading home and holding hands when the man came from behind the tree and froze me. “Mommy I’m stuck,” I said. “What darling?” she asked. She looked at the man and pleaded with him to just let us go we weren’t doing anything wrong. And she ran up to me shaking him lightly begging for him to stop his magic and that her husband was a wizard, too. And I saw the wizard finally speak,” I know.” Before I could do anything he staked her and just pushed her there on the ground next to me and I raced to her. I looked down at my feet and he said, “You had the magic to move the whole time.”I grabbed on to my mom and cried the whole time thinking I could have stopped this.

[end of flashback]

“I—I thought she was going to turn him,” Dumbledore said. “Why would she do that?” I said. “Cause she loves him do you know what he’s done,” he said. “Do you know what it’s like being a monster? Having to hold in your urge to kill anyone. Just look at Lupin struggling and he wasn’t born like that and it’s only on full moons. Who would do that to someone they love,” I said. I felt such anger going on inside me that I just ran out of the room and go to the Black lake I just started crying. I always held in that memory and now Dumbledore has made me harm someone even if they are a mutt. I sat there with my head in my knees and my eyes wiping my tears when I felt a warm hand rubbing up my back. I looked up and got faced with the cutest red head ever my Ronnykins. I started crying more and said, “Sorry you had to see that I really didn’t want you too.” He pulled me into his chest and started laughing. I hit him playfully and he made a fake ow! “Why are you laughing at me?” I said. “cause you went through all that and to the normal world your always so crazy and hyper. I love that about you. Your just like Harry going through so much yet able to be so happy and friendly,” he said. I stood up tense and said, “Never compare me to Potter.” He pulled me back down and into his chest and started stroking my hair and said, “Never. Me and you shall never talk about wizard stuff again just you and me. In a separate universe.” “What are we gonna name it Ronnykins?” I asked. “Oh that’s my new nickname. Well than your new nickname is bunny,” he said. “What no you make me sound like a sex toy?” I said. And we started laughing he was one inch from my lips and we both started leaning in when we finally met it was perfect so smooth and easy. So sweet and soft, but no world is perfect of course there must be something from behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
cedric diggory: huffelpuffs are good finders
dumbledore: what the hell is a huffelpuff?
>isn't ron dating hermione?
>does sora drink blood?
go out in style everyone