Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Tuesday January 16

I felt a bit better this morning, so I decided to avoid the whole breakfast ordeal of Mother trying to force food down my throat and I went for a walk instead. My stomach was growling, begging for food, but I didn’t really care. I obviously wasn’t going to feed it, especially since Grandmother is coming tomorrow, which means that I won’t be able to write for a few days. For some reason, she hates it when I go on the computer when she’s here, so Mother always bans me when Grandmother is coming.

My walk didn’t last too long. I had planned to walk to the park and sit on the swings but no. I didn’t get as far as the park. I was about a block away when I ran into Dustin Bradhurst and his mates.

“Ha, hey look guys, here’s Chubby Caleb. Come to join us, have ya?”

I whispered a quiet no, and sped up, trying to get around them. Mistake.

“Hey, Chubs, where ya goin’?”

“Oh, I see, he’s ‘exercising’. That right, Tubby? That why you sped up? Tryin’ ta lose weight?”

“He ain’t doin’ a very good job, ay Dustin?”

“Nah, man. He’ll always be fat, right Tubbs?”


They pushed me around a little bit, and pinched the fat on my stomach. I tried not to react, and they got bored after a while.

It was only when they left, that I allowed the tears to fall.
I decided to just go home again. I didn’t want to be out in public any longer. I wanted to be somewhere where nobody would judge me for my ugliness or my fatness or how pathetic I am.

“He’ll always be fat”

“He’ll always be fat”

“He’ll always be fat”


DO YOU THINK I DON’T KNOW THAT, DUSTIN?
♠ ♠ ♠
Only gonna be one update tonight cause my brain has switched off.
But I hope you like this one.
Comment/subscribe?
:D

Thank you to the readers & subs & these people for commenting:
Chapter
Kevin Skaff
megzor
- Why do you write such weird comments? Half the time they have nothing to do with the story haha :P
holly.is.awkward
<3

Oh, and in case you wanted to know This is what Dustin looks like. That's actually Alex McKee, if anyone was wondering :)