Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Sunday January 21

I cleaned my room for the first time in ages today. It was relaxing, going through all the stuff that I’ve collected over the years. Mother and Father were both at work so I could work at my own pace and not be disturbed. I could stop and look at some interesting toy from when I was little and reminisce or try to figure out where I got some possession I never knew I had, or sit down and read some of the poetry I wrote in year 6. I could flip through all my old sketchbooks and try and remember why I bothered drawing some of the things I found in there in the first place.

But the one thing that I found most interesting was a copy of the Sims 2 PC game. I didn’t even know I owned it. Maybe Marissa brought it over one time and accidentally left it here or something. I don’t know. But anyway, once I found it, I stopped all work and put the disk in my computer. I hadn’t realised before, but it must’ve already been installed because it just started running automatically.

It took a while for it to load, but once it did, I clicked on one of the towns and started making my family.

Mother, skinny.

Father, skinny.

Grandmother, skinny.

Marissa, skinny.

Caleb, fat.

I just did it automatically. I just clicked it without even thinking about it. Even when I don’t intentionally think about it, my actions always bring it back up to the surface.

But as soon as I started playing the game, I made ‘Caleb’ work out. I made him skinny like the rest of the family. That’s what I need to do. That’s what I’m working towards. I’ll get there soon. I haven’t eaten anything for nearly two days. I wonder how long I can go without food. I guess I’ll find out soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for tonight. Make sure you check out the previous chapter too :)
Comment/subscribe? Your feedback means the world to me <3