Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Thursday February 8

Today sucked.

School was horrible. I don’t even want to think about it. I wish Dustin would go and jump off a cliff or something. Maybe not having him around at school would make everything less tormenting.

The only good thing about school these days is Jake. He’s still been nice to me, sat next to me in class and talked to me during breaks. I think he may truly want to be my friend. Why, I don’t know, but it’s nice. And he seems to hate Dustin as much as I do, but once again, I don’t know why.

The problem is that I still can’t seem to get away from him long enough to remove my lunch from my stomach. Whenever I tell him that I’m going to the bathroom, he always says he needs to go too, even if I just say I’m going to wash my hands. It’s like he knows about my diet, and wants me to stay fat. It’s kind of annoying. But it’s nice having someone to talk to at school, even though I don’t need to say much; Jake talks almost non-stop. I don’t mind, though. He has a great sense of humour (but with that sense of humour comes an extremely foul mouth) and seems genuinely interested when he asks me questions. Maybe this is what it’s like to actually have a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only a short one, but there will be another update today :)
Make sure you comment and subscribe! :D

Thank you to the readers & subs & these people for commenting:
Chapter
MemoriesOfLoveLost
yournightmareXO