Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Monday February 19

I didn’t write yesterday because I was trying to do my homework for today. I say trying because, although I was sitting in my room the whole day with my books and other stuff surrounding me, I got absolutely nothing done. I literally spent the entire day yesterday daydreaming. I don’t think I need to say what about – or should I say, who about.

At about 7pm last night, Jake called me to tell me that Lucas called him and said that he was going to pick us both up for school tomorrow. I wondered for a second why Lucas didn’t call me directly, but then I remembered that neither of us have each other’s phone numbers. I asked Jake about the fact that he has Lucas’ number and he just said that they had exchanged numbers the day I fainted at school. He said there wasn’t any reason why they did, but he assured me, unnecessarily, that he is STRAIGHT and that Lucas likes me and that there is nothing going on between them. Well, maybe it wasn’t completely unnecessary that he told me that. I’m sure those thoughts might have crossed my mind eventually so it’s nice to know right off the bat that there is nothing going on between them.

Anyway, Lucas picked me up at exactly the time he told Jake last night. Mother had left for work about five minutes after I finished my breakfast, which gave me some time in the house by myself to purge my breakfast into the toilet. Lucas turned up outside my house two minutes later. I walked quickly out to his car and hopped into the front passenger seat. Lucas looked as amazing and perfect, as usual. I looked like an idiot in comparison. I could never pull off my dodgy school uniform the way that he does. He always looks like a model; I always look like I’ve been dressed in a potato sack, no matter what I wear but especially in my uniform.

Lucas didn’t seem to mind though. He smiled at me, making me die a little inside (because it’s just that beautiful).

He leaned over the gear stick in his car after I was seated and belted in and pecked me on the mouth. (Gah!)

He said, “Hey, cutie. How was your weekend?”

It took me a while to stop freaking out that he had kissed me YET AGAIN and then called me “cutie” (not true), but I tried to answer as normally as I could, “Pretty boring. How was yours?”

He shrugged, “Yeah, mine was much the same. You ready to head off to pick Jake up?”

I nodded, and he started the car. It didn’t take long to get to Jake’s. He ran out of his front door as soon as we pulled up, and, after he had thrown himself onto the backseat began rambling about his annoying mother wanting to meet his friends.

It was a pleasant ride to school, although it was over all too soon, but when Lucas parked, once again, he leaned over and kissed me quickly before he opened his door.

“Woooo-wooo! Caaaaaa-leeeeb!” Jake shouted.

My head became a tomato. “Ja-ake! Shut up” I whined. Lucas chuckled and took my hand, making me blush even more. He let me go before we entered school, though, which I was kind of grateful for. I’m not ready for the whole school, or more specifically for Dustin, to know yet. I think Lucas knew that, and I’m glad he did.

School was okay. I got in trouble for not having my history homework done, and Dustin pushed past me in the hallway once and nearly knocked me over but it wasn’t really that bad.

Lucas sat with his friends at recess and with me and Jake at lunch. He held my hand under the table. My face was burning the entire time. It made Jake laugh at how awkward I was.
I daydreamed during my last two lessons but luckily I didn’t get picked up on it, then Lucas drove Jake and I home. When he pulled up at my house (he’d already dropped Jake home before), I think he was going to kiss me again but I noticed Father’s car in the driveway. He comes home early on Mondays. I didn’t want to risk anything so I just told him that I’d see him tomorrow. I think he understood.

I awkwardly got out of his car and waved goodbye to him before I walked up towards my house. After he drove off, I went inside and went straight to my room.

I fell onto my bed and had a nap. You don’t need to guess what I dreamed about, but I woke up, just then, smiling.

Gosh. I’ve never felt like this before. It feels good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, Caleb's such a cutie haha. I love him.

Comment/subscribe? <3

Thank you to the readers, subscribers and these people for commenting:
megzor
wo0two0t789
Howl''
alexialexilex

for commenting <3