Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Thursday January 4

Lost control today. I could smell the sausages and eggs and I couldn’t stop myself.

I ate three sausages and an egg. Mother looked disapproving.

She said, “Watch out, Caleb. Sausages are fattening, remember?”

Thank you, Mother.

I threw up.

I’m not sick.

Just fat.

Not for long, though.

I’ll be skinny.

Once I get the hang of throwing up on command.

It took me a while to figure it out today.

Tomorrow it will be easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the 10 subs, all the readers and these lovely people for commenting:
Hunt the Haunted
yournightmareXO
&
Katie Don't Cry - Thank you so much for your comment, it was very helpful, but I'd like to clarify a couple of things. You're right. This is written as a diary, which is why I haven't given a huge amount of description. I'm hoping that as the story progresses and I actually know where I'm going to go with it, I'll be able to provide more details and background about Caleb and the other characters. The short length of the chapters is also due to the diary form that I'm writing in.
The picture I chose for Caleb isn't supposed to be fat, not by a long shot. I'm imagining the boy I chose as being slightly chubbier in the beginning of the story, but not much different to how he looks in the picture.
I hope that makes sense, and explains a few things. Thanks again for the comments, guys :)
Keep 'em coming! :)