Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Wednesday 4 April

I hate it here. I really hate it here. I want to go home. I've been here for 3 full days now and it really sucks. The only good part of my days is when Lucas comes to visit me, and it's never for long enough. I wish he could stay with me all the time because right now, apart from Jake and Marissa and Mother, he's the only one I want to talk to. I don't talk to anyone in the ward. They're really scary. And they're all older than me. Plus they're all girls except for me and one other guy who keeps staring at Lucas like he's a piece of meat when he comes to visit. I don't like it. I want to tell the guy to back off but Lucas says I should just ignore it and concentrate on getting well (I'MNOTSICK!) 

I guess he's right though. I don't want to have any problems with anyone while I'm here. I just want to get out of here. And besides, even if that guy does want Lucas, he can't have him because he's mine.

Lucas is here with me now. And he's cuddling me while I write. He can't see it though. My laptop is on a funny angle so only I can see what's on the screen so that's good. Except that he said I have to put it away because he has to leave in ten minutes and he said he wants to make out with me for a while before he has to go

Yep. I'm going now. He's kissing my neck... Oh boy. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Another shorty due to iPod typing failure haha.

Thank you to all readers & subs & these people for commenting:
megzor
Chapter
MemoriesOfLoveLost
Skwahdala
Azarias
XXBrokenXSmileXX

<3