Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Wednesday May 9

I’M GOING TO HAVE A BABY SISTER!!!

Mother got home from her ultrasound not too long ago. She had (and still has) the biggest smile on her face. She said that everything is going along smoothly, that my baby sister is growing at the correct pace and that she is perfectly healthy.

I asked Mother what she wanted to name my baby sister. She said that she’s decided on two names, but hasn’t figured out yet which order she wants to have them in. Either Josephine Madeline, or Madeline Josephine. I like Madeline Josephine better. Maybe that’s because I absolutely adored that cartoon show Madeline, with “in an old house in Paris, that was covered in vines, lived twelve little girls in two straight lines…” beginning each episode when I was younger. I told Mother this, and she smiled, and went off to call Father at work. She’s still on the phone to him now, and I can tell how excited she is. I’m going to call Lucas after she’s finished, even though I’m going to see him tomorrow anyway and it’s only been about an hour and a half since he dropped me home after school. But he did ask me to tell him once I found out, and I’m not going to pass up an opportunity to speak to my boyfriend. He’ll be happy I called him to tell him. He loves kids, babies and anything to do with the like. It’s cute. Another reason why I like him so much.

I wish Mother would get off the phone soon. I should really get a mobile phone, now that I actually have people to talk to on the phone that aren’t my parents or Marissa or anyone else in my family. Maybe I could ask for one for my birthday; that’s coming up quite soon. I’ll be 16 then. Isn’t there some sort of strange societal rule that says you have to have a party for someone’s 16th birthday? I’ve never had or been to a birthday party for someone my age before. I don’t know how it’s supposed to go, although I guess Jake and Lucas and everyone else will help me…

Anyway, Mother’s just got off the phone with Father, so I’m going to call Lucas now and tell him the news.

I’m so excited! A baby sister!
♠ ♠ ♠
Agh, I'm sorry. I haven't really been able to write much lately. My head isn't working too well right now so I'm sorry for the huge delay. I'll try and get some more out much sooner...

Comment/subscribe? <3

Thank you to all the readers & subs & these people for commenting:
Fragile_Lies
swwamy
lil_missC!!?!
megzor
miss.sobriety
Skwahdala
alexialexilex

<3<3