Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Friday June 8

Alexis’ party is next week. Next Friday. I’m getting really nervous about it. I mean, I know that she is Jake’s girlfriend, and has been treating me fairly well since they’ve gotten together, but I still can’t seem to put the fact that she used to be really mean to me out of my mind. I shouldn’t be scared, because my friends and my boyfriend will be there. But then again, so will Dustin and his bunch of mates. I know that Jake, Lucas, Sammy, Andi, Mel, Daniel and Alex will look after me, but I’m still scared. Dustin hasn’t really bothered me much lately apart from the usual shoulder barges and whispered insults and even then, they’re rare. That worries me, rather than relaxes me. It makes me think that he’s working up to something. Jake and Lucas have told me not to worry about it. They think that he might be getting bored with trying to make me miserable, or is finally growing up or something like that. I’m not convinced, and I’m not looking forward to Alexis’ party, even though it will be my very first ‘teenage’ party.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second update in as many days so make sure you check out the previous chapter :)

Love to:
early graves.
xxdinobabexx
NothinNNoMore


Stay tuned for tomorrows update, and pwease comment/subscribe, all that jazz? :)