Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Friday June 15

I’m waiting in the living room, in my skinny jeans and a salmon pink v-neck t-shirt that I borrowed from Nathan, for Lucas to pick me up. It’s Alexis’ party tonight. I’m so nervous, I can hardly breathe. I didn’t eat anything when I got home this afternoon because I felt like I was going to be sick. When I was leaving school this afternoon, one of Dustin’s stupid friends walked by me, pushed me a little bit with his shoulder and whispered “see you tonight, Caleb” into my ear and walked off smirking. The way he looked when he said it was so scary. I immediately broke out into a sweat and started shaking and breathing heavily. Lucas noticed and asked me what was wrong. I don’t know why but I didn’t answer. I just shook my head and tried to act like I just brushed off what Adam Coley said to me when inside I was a complete wreck. I still am. Even though I feel a lot more confident about myself since I started going out with Lucas and having friends, that comment scared the sh*t out of me. I don’t know if I can do this…

…But I have to, because Lucas just pulled up. Here we go…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, I'm posting 3 chapters today. This is 1/3.

Thank you to all readers/subscribers/recommendationers/etc, and especially to:
AoifeNiamh_666
ryan.berch

for commenting on the last chapter.

Pleaseee comment. I lahves you <3