Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Monday January 8

I woke up early in the morning, sweating and shaking from my nightmare.

But, it wasn’t a nightmare, not really.

It was memories.

Memories I would’ve rather had forgotten, but somehow my subconscious brought them to the surface when I was most vulnerable.

Hey look, it’s Chunky Caleb, stuffing his face as usual. Are you eating those marshmallows, or pretending to be one?

Dustin Bradhurst. He’s made my life hell since the first day of kindergarten. Everyday, “Chunky Caleb, Chubby Caleb, Fat Caleb

I don’t know how I managed to drown out his voice in my head for so long.

I was chubby in primary school. I know that.

I guess what Dustin Bradhurst said was true all along.

I honestly thought I was losing weight, though, as I made my way through primary school and up to high school. I guess not.

Grandmother opened my eyes on New Years Day.

At least now I will actually lose the weight I thought I was losing before.

As soon as I recovered from my nightmare vivid memory, I went to the bathroom and made sure I had nothing in my stomach.

Dustin Bradhurst won’t tease me anymore.

Soon, he won’t have any reason to. Because I will be thin.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter is better than the one before. I'm not really a fan of that one.

Anyway, comment/subscribe? :)

Thankyou to the subs and the readers and AHLICE for commenting. You've given me a lot to think about, your comment was very helpful. Thank you :)