Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Friday July 6

I keep shaking.

I’ve tried to keep my water intake up but it’s not really helping. I tried drinking cordial as well, and it helped a little bit but not enough for the shaking to stop completely.

Marissa invited me to go and meet her and her new boyfriend for coffee on Tuesday next week. I don’t really want to go, but I will because it’s Marissa. I don’t know who her boyfriend is though. I hope he’s nice. I hope he is good to her. She deserves someone who treats her well.

It took everything in me not to cry when I was on the phone to her. As soon as she mentioned “boyfriend”, my heart started to hurt. She doesn’t know about me and Lucas splitting up. I wish we hadn’t now. I wish things could just go back to how they were. I wish he didn’t kiss Sammy. I wish we didn’t go to the party at all. I wish that I was good enough for Lucas, his equal, his match. But he is like the Ace of Spades and I am the Two of Clubs. I can’t match that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please please please leave me some comments?!

I have three more chapters pre-written and about to start a fourth after I post this one.

I'd love to see some comments before I post them so pleaseeee?? <3

Thank you Josh Cutlip. - (by the way, you're not the only one who had to re-read. I forgot a lot of what happens as well!) for commenting and to readers, subs and recs :)