Status: On hiatus - don't know if it'll ever be finished tbh

Fat

Saturday July 7

Mother came into my room this afternoon. I was sitting in my bed watching a movie. It seems to be the only thing I can do that doesn’t make me dizzy.

She sat on the edge and looked at me. I paused the movie. She said “Lucas was just on the phone, Caleb. He really wants to talk to you but I told him you didn’t want to talk. He’s worried about you.”

I just sniffed. Hearing his name makes me sad.

“Maybe you should try and work this out? You know I’m not a fan of your relationship with him, but I know you’re both hurting.”

I didn’t know what to say. I know that I’m hurting, but I don’t know about him. He could get a new boyfriend easily if he wanted to. I couldn’t. He was the first boy to ever look at me romantically and probably the last.

I was so stupid to end things with him. Even though he cheated, I still should have stayed with him because he was the only boyfriend I could ever get. He’s perfect – gorgeous and nice and smart – and I screwed it all up.

And now I’m going to be alone forever because I’m stupid and ugly.

I didn’t say any of this to Mother. She eventually left and I switched off the movie. I started crying and I couldn’t stop. I struggled to breathe I was crying so much. It gave me a headache.

Why does this have to hurt so much?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I'm really concerned that you're not getting notifications for chapter updates anymore, especially for the subscribers who have been around for a while. Please can you let me know if you're receiving them? There's 194 subs but each chapter at the moment is only getting about 10 reads, so I'm really not sure if people are getting updates or not. Thanks guys!