I Don't Like You, I Like Your Brother... I Think?

A deal

“So are you going?” Jade asked after I told her what Zane said to me. We just got out of our last class before Lunch.

“I don’t know.” I said shrugging.

“What do you mean?!” She asked looking at me like I was stupid.

“Maybe he’s playing a trick on me. You know how Zane is.” I said

“Well I think you should go.”

“I don’t know.” I said biting my lip.

“Go!” She yelled pushing me to the doors. I sighed and walked outside. The sun was shining bright as I looked across the school yard looking for Zane. I saw him sitting on a picnic table leanings his hands back and looking at the sky. He actually looked sort of,… cute? I cannot believe I just thought that about Zane Silver. But I can’t help if I think he’s cute. He lowered his head and saw me smirking and I knew why I hated him again. I glared at him and walked over there.

“Alright Zane, you have two minutes before I walk away.” I said standing in front of him.

“Now why do you have to be like that Kels? Maybe I wanted to talk to you. Maybe I wanted to confess my undying love for you.” He smirked.

“Yea right.” I glared at him.

“You’re right. I want to help you.” He said very seriously.

“Help me? No really, what do you want?”

“I’m serious. You like my brother and I want to help you get him.” I looked at him suspiciously. Why would he want to help me? We hate each other. There had to be a catch.

“What’s the catch?” I asked.

“No catch.”

“So why do you want to help me?”

“I want to help my bestest friend in the whole world.”

“Alright if you don’t want to be serious.” I said turning around, starting to walk away.

“Wait!” He called. I turned back around crossing my arms.

“I want to help because I like Liz.” He mumbled.

“You like Liz?” I asked.

“Yea.”

“And you think that by making your brother like me and break up with Liz that she will just run into your arms?” I asked smirking.

“Well maybe not that exactly.”

“Whatever. How are you going to help me exactly?” He started smirking again.

“By making you into the perfect girl for Kyle.”

“There has to be something more to this. I can just feel a catch coming on.” I said shaking my head.

“Not a catch. A condition.”

“A condition?”

“Yes. Since I’m helping you be the perfect girl for my brother, you have to help me be the perfect boy for Liz.”

“Hmmm. Sounds like a challenge. I like a challenge. You got yourself a deal.” I stuck my hand out for him to shake.

“Good. Training starts Saturday.”

“Saturday? But what about the party?” I asked. I was hoping I could make an impression on him at the party.

“Don’t worry about it. Just come to my house at nine and bring your credit card. We are going to be doing a lot of shopping.” He said.

“Saturday at nine. I’ll be there.” I nodded my head.

“Good. Oh and make sure you wear something cute. I can’t be seen with an ugly girl at the mall.” He smirked again.

“According to your brother, I’m hot.” I smirked before walking back inside the school. I walked to the lunchroom and sat down beside Jade.

“So what’d Zane want?” She asked.

“He’s going to help me become the perfect girl for Kyle.” I smiled to myself.

“What’s the catch?” She asked. I sighed and looked at her.

“I have to make him the perfect guy for Liz.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I didn't get the one comment I asked for, but I posted anyways. If you guys aren't liking this story, just tell me or tell me what you think is wrong with it, I love critism (yes I did say love) :D Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3