I Don't Like You, I Like Your Brother... I Think?

Shopping

For the rest of the week Zane didn’t say anything, at least not about our agreement, he was still his usually jackass self. Friday came and I was wondering if I should go over to his house tomorrow. I was at my locker getting my books for my next class. I shut the door and almost jumped out of my skin when I saw Zane leaning against the locker next to mine.

“God Zane! Don’t do that!” I yelled glaring at him.

“I just wanted to remind you to be at my house tomorrow at nine.” He said.

“Sure.” I mumbled.

“Good.” He said. I was surprised that he didn’t do or say anything mean to me like he usually would. Maybe he’s changed. He walked by me bumping my shoulder roughly. Or maybe he hadn’t changed.

*
**
***
***
**
*

“Stupid alarm clock.” I mumbled slapping my hand over my alarm clock, turning it off. I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep again. I was almost back asleep when my door busted open.

“Go away Jade!” I mumbled.

“I’m not Jade. Now get up.” I never wanted to wake up to his voice. Out of all the things I hate being woken up by, Zane’s voice is the worst.

“Zane what are you doing here? I thought I was meeting you at your house.” I said sitting up to face him. He was dressed in dark blue jeans, a gray t-shirt and a black and red striped hoodie. His hood was up and his black hair was hanging over his eye. He was definitely different from his brother who was the quarterback for the school’s football team. In a way they were both hot. Wait. Did I just say Zane’s hot? What the hell is wrong with me?!

“You were. But my brother has his idiot friends over so I decided to just come over here and pick you up. Besides that I figured you wouldn’t be up and I was right.” He said.

“Whatever.” I said rolling my eyes. I got up from my bed and started walking to my closet.

“Nice pajamas.” Zane said smirking. I had on a pair of booty shorts and a tank top on.

“GET OUT!” I yelled pointing to the door. He laughed and walked out my door. I ran to it and locked it so he couldn’t come in. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. After I was done I got dressed, I walked down stairs and glared at Zane who was sitting on the couch with Jade watching Spongebob Squarepants.

“Finally.” He sighed rolling his eyes. He got up off the couch and walked outside.

“Stupid idiot.” I mumbled as I walked after him.

“Have fun!” Jade smirked.

“I’ll have about as much fun as you will when Spongebob gets cancelled.” I glared at her.

“Don’t say that!” She gasped. I rolled my eyes and continued walking outside. We walked over to a black Mercedes.

“Nice car. But where’s your bike?” I asked getting in the passenger seat. Zane had a black and green motorcycle that he always drove.

“At my house. This is my dad’s car.” He said.

“Why didn’t you drive your motorcycle?”

“There’s no room on the bike for shopping bags. And believe me, there will be a lot of them.” He said.

*
**
***
**
*

An hour later we were walking out of Claire’s. I groaned as I trailed behind Zane.

“Alright, where to next?” Zane asked himself as we passed different stores.

“Food court.” I volunteered. My stomach growled in approval. I skipped breakfast and I was starving. Besides that my feet were killing me and I wanted to sit down! Zane agreed with me and we made our way to the food court.

“Where too?” Zane asked me.

“Taco Bell!” I yelled before running over to the Taco Bell stand.

“I’ll have two chalupas, a large Mt. Dew, and cheesy potatoes.” I said to the girl at the counter.

“Will that be all?” She asked in a bored tone. I turned around and saw Zane walking towards us.

“Hey Zane! You want something?!” I yelled across the room. I could see him roll his eyes and shake his head as walked up to me.

“two beefy crunch burritos and a large Pepsi.” Zane said.

“Coming right up.” The girl smiled at him, batted her eyelashes a little bit. I rolled my eyes as she turned around.

“I don’t get it. How can any girl like you?” I asked Zane.

“They’re not blind, like you.” He smirked.

“Fuck you, I’m not blind.” I glared at him.

“Uh huh.” He smirked.

*
**
***
**
*

After another hour at the mall, we finally drove back to my house. Zane picked out my entire out fit for the party, including my bra and panties that Zane forced me to get from Victoria Secret. After that, he finally went home and I could rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright the next one is where it starts getting interesting, I promise! :) Thanks too ParkerPrincess for commenting. :D Comment/subscribe <3VampirePrincess15<3