Status: In progress; crazy with work will update as time allows....

My Everything

Chapter 9

Chapter nine: Platypus (I Hate You)

Mike had been acting strangely distracted since yesterday afternoon. It started just after he got off of the phone with Juliet. I wasn’t quite sure if I was correct about that or not and I wasn’t sure of what to make of it either. It really seemed to bother him whatever it was. He was horrible in practice and he didn’t even try to make an excuse like he normally would. After practice, Tre had already left so it was just Mike and me, we went upstairs where I stopped him and asked him.

“Mike what’s going on? Your never that bad at practice even on a bad day.” I looked at him expectantly.

“I can’t tell you man, I promised that I wouldn’t. Plus, you’ll find out later today and that’s all I’m saying.” He looked at me. “Promise you’ll like it.”

“Okay man whatever.” I walked past him and into the kitchen to grab a beer. I opened it and threw the lid in the trash before heading out to the living room and sat on the couch. “Don’t forget we’re picking up Juliet and Emi at the airport later.” I took a sip of my beer. I couldn’t wait for them to get here. This week was gonna be great. I wouldn’t have to be completely alone in this big fuckin’ house.

Your rise and fall
Back up against the wall
What goes around is coming back and haunting you
It's time to quit
Cause you ain't worth the shit
Under my shoes or the piss on the ground

“Yep.” Was all he said before looking away. He knew something but wasn’t telling me. I shook my head.

“Mike. I know one thing I do need to do before they get her is go to the grocery store. I need food and other stuff.” I said and he nodded in agreement.

“We better go now then.” Mike stood up and I looked at him for a minute before sitting my beer aside and getting up as well. I walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed my keys and my wallet.

“Lets go!” I followed Mike out to my car and got in. It only took us a few minutes to get to the store around the corner. We could have walked but I’m fuckin’ lazy.

We went in and grabbed a cart. We were going up and down the different isles grabbing things I needed. I hoped the girls liked some of this stuff. I didn’t know what they ate. ~Hope their not vegetarians.~ I thought as I put some steaks into the cart. I was going around the next corner to the other isle when I ran straight into someone. I realized it was a girl when she spoke.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry.” She apologized and kept walking until Mike spoke.

“Emi?” I looked away from whatever food product I had been looking at to see Juliet’s cousin standing a few feet from us looking like a deer caught in headlights.

“Oh FUCK!” She said. I raised an eyebrow. “Hold on, stay right there and don’t move an inch or I will kill you.” She began walking away. “I’m serious now. One step and it’s over.” She disappeared. I heard her yell. “NO MOVING DAMMIT. DIDN’T YOU LISTEN?” I looked over at Mike to see that he had moved closer to me getting out of someone’s way. His eyes were wide as he looked at me and shrugged.

“I don’t know how she does it. I don’t know if we should let her and Tre get together. It could be dangerous for us. Deadly really.” Mike said. I was still laughing when Emi returned dragging a girl behind her. I didn’t realize who it was until she looked at me.

“Juliet?” I asked surprised she had changed in past week since I saw her last.

“Yeah. Damn. We were gonna surprise you in like an hour. I was gonna just show up at your front door, but I guess it will be a little early.” She jumped up and hugged me and then pulled back and yelled. “SURPRISE!”

“Well I definitely surprised. I was expecting to have to pick you up at the airport in an hour.” I said as I looked over at Mike who just smiled. I got it then. “You knew you ass!” I smacked him.

“Sorry man. Like I said before I promised I wouldn’t say anything to you or Tre.” Mike went over to Juliet and hugged her. I heard him talk to her.

“Hey sis! Glad you’re here!” She shook her head and smiled. They must have gotten close for him to call her sis. At least I didn’t have to be jealous of my best friend. Mike let her go and went over to Emi who jumped on him and gave him a big kiss on the mouth before laughing and saying “Don’t tell Tre but I always liked you best.” Mike rolled his eyes and laughed at her. I turned my attention back to Juliet.

“Hey princess! I like your new look.” I checked her out up and down. Up and down. I started with her purple and black hair to her face which in addition to her lip ring she now had a nose ring. Looking down some more I could see her black MCR shirt was cut high enough to show off a nice belly button ring. I could see I was really going to love her new look. It was definitely sexy.

No one loves you and you know it
Don't pretend that you enjoy it or you don't care
Cause now I wouldn't lie or tell
you all the things you want to hear
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you

“So what made you come out here early?” I asked. I was curious.

“Well we couldn’t wait to come out here and see you guys. We didn’t have to work and Emi was driving me up the wall. She wants to see Tre as soon as possible, so you might want to tell him. I’m sure they’ll be able to keep each other entertained as well as everyone else.” She said with laughter.

“That’s true. They are crazy people. Perfect match.” I said. I looked past Juliet to see Emi sneaking up behind her. I looked back at Juliet and pretended like I hadn’t see anything. Juliet on the other hand had other plans. She suddenly turned around and grabbed Emi startling her enough to make her yell.

“JESUS FUCK!” The rest of us laughed. In the mist of us talking we had all forgot that we were in the middle of a grocery store. That is until we grew quiet. We looked at each other and laughed again.

I heard you're sick
Sucked on that cancer stick
A throbbing tumor and a radiation high
Shit out of luck
And now your time is up
It brings me pleasure just to know you're going to die

“Well if you guys are done lets get out of here.” I said. Juliet looked at her cart and looked back at me.

“I think my mom should be up there at the checkout counter by now. Come on.” She grabbed my arm and dragged me with her. Mike nodded and took my cart when I looked back at him and Emi. Emi had a sarcastic smile on her face. I sensed trouble.

When we got to the checkout counter Juliet went up to a woman about her height and with blonde hair. I thought they looked nothing alike.

“Mom, I want you to meet someone.” She said getting the woman’s attention. Her mother looked at me with disgust in her eyes before hiding it with a smile. I was beginning to see why Juliet didn’t like her, well besides the abandonment thing.

“Mom, this is Billie. He’s the guy I’ve been telling you about.” She looked up at me and smiled.

“The boy with the band?” Her mother asked. ~Boy?~ I thought returning her look.

“Its nice to meet you Billie. I’m glad to finally put a face with the name.” I raised an eyebrow and looked at Juliet who just rolled her eyes.

“It’s nice to meet you as well ma’m.” I polite even though I wanted to strangle the woman for judging me before she knew me.

Dickhead, fuckface, cock smoking, mother fucking,
Asshole, dirty twat, waste of semen, I hope you die HEY

“Well mom, Emi and I are going over to his house for the rest of the week. Okay bye.” Juliet said this in a rush before dragging me out of the store. We went to my car where Emi and Mike were already waiting.

“Bags are already in the car.” Emi told us. She looked at Juliet and me. “So how did meeting Mrs. Bitch go?”

“She’s still a bitch. She was judging him before I even introduced him. I hate people like that. She’s just a cum guzzling gutter slut.” Juliet turned her attention back to leaving.

“Okay awesome. Can we go. I can’t stand that woman, all she does in nag and nag.” She paused and looked at Emi. Emi just rolled her eyes like saying here we go again. Juliet continued in a perfect imitation of her mother. “Why did you dye your hair those hideous colors? Why did you put holes in your face? Why do you dress like that? Why do you listen to that crap? Why are you sitting there? Why are you breathing? Why do you live? Blah, blah, blah, fucking blah!” She ranted and looked like she would keep going if Emi hadn’t stopped her.

“Jewels, we get it. You don’t like her or more specifically you hate her. You can shut up now. Get into the car.” Emi said with mock authority. I loved how these two acted around each other it was great.

We piled in my car and I drove us back to my house. Who knew what this next week would bring. I had a feeling that by the end I wouldn’t want Julie, my princess, to leave.

Red eye, code blue
I'd like to strangle you
And watch your eyes bulge right out of your skull
When you go down
Head first into the ground
I'll stand above you just to piss on your grave