I wanna see what your insides look like...

Love

Ella POV:

Should I be doing this? I’m sleeping with my best friend. I wonder what Georgie will say.
"Hey Babe." Gerard said to me and kissed my forehead.
I smiled but didn't say anything.
"What’s up?" Gerard asked me.
"I don't know if this is right. I mean we are supposed to be best friends only. We promised each other that was all it could ever be. I love you, but, I don't know what to do.
"I love you too and that’s all that matters now." Gerard said to me and kissed me.
Everything would be ok, wont it?

Georgie POV:

What the fuck where they doing in there. We need to go meet the rest of the "gang". I’m gonna have to go in a minute get them out. I really want to see Frank. I need to talk to him. Last time we spoke he told me he loves me and did want to be with anyone else but me. I was really shocked and I flipped. I ran out of his house and round to Mikey flat crying. It was because I love him too but I was so scared of telling him.
I had my ear to the door when Gerard opened it. He laughed at me as I fell to the floor.
"Ouch Gerard, That hurt." I said as I got up off the floor.
"Well, its serves you right for listening to us through the door!" Ella shouted from the bed.
"What she doing in there?" I asked Gerard. He lifted his eyebrows as if to say 'I think you know.' I just laughed and went off to my room.

Gerard POV:

Georgie walked off and I was left standing in the hall way. I went into the bathroom. I looked awful. My long black hair was messy and eyeliner was rubbed around my eyes. I can't see what Ella likes about me. I don't know what I do that makes all my fans love me. Most are obsessed. Last week a 15yr old girl got Flu from camping on the pavement outside the house, just to get a quick look at us.
"Hey Babe." Ella said as she joined me in the bathroom. We both looked a mess but Ella still looked beautiful to me. I kissed her.

Ella POV:

Gerard kissed me with so much passion I had to stop him for breath.
"So what we going to tell the other guys?" I asked him.
"Just that we love each other and are together." He smiled and pulled me close to his chest. I could feel his heart beating and his soft, warm breath on my hair. I really did love him. I knew it for sure but I could sense something was wrong...