I wanna see what your insides look like...

What's the story of Frank and Georgie?

Ray POV

We were all thinking it. I could tell. We boys couldn't be a band with out a drummer. Matt was one of our best friends, but things had to change. I couldn't think of any drummers that would be interested in commitment. Georgie jumped up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee for everyone. A few seconds later Frank got up and joined her.

Frank POV

Georgie walked into the kitchen so I followed her. I thought this would be my chance to talk to her. I know it’s a bad time with everything happening but at the moment Georgie is the only thing on my mind.

Georgie POV

Shit. Bummer. Frank came into the kitchen. I loved him, yet i had no idea what to say. We stood facing each other in complete silence until he came over and pulled me into a kiss. I closed my eyes and the kiss lasted a few more seconds. I had been waiting for that for a long time and now it had come it was better than I could have ever imagined.
"What was that for?" I asked him as he held me closer.

Frank POV

"I love you Georgie" I told her. She was the girl I wanted to be with. No-one else. I had to be with her. I held her in the close hug for a few more minutes and then decided we better go back into the living room. I grabbed her hand, gave her one last kiss and we walked into the room. Everyone was still sat still apart from Ella was holding {and kissing} Gerard’s Hand.