The Party Never Stops

Three

Vinny and the rest of the guys were sitting in living area waiting for the girls and Mike to finish getting ready; this was obviously going to take a while.

Bella was applying her makeup with the rest of the girls, once they realized Bella wasn’t one to cause unneeded drama; they stopped the tough girl act and reached out to her. Jenni grinned as Bella stopped rummaging through her suitcase and returned with a bottle of Patron, “Do you ladies want some shots?”

Deena bumped the music up as Bella prepared the drinks, “To having a wonderful summer,” Snookie held up her glass, toasting the others as everyones glasses clinked.

Ronnie, Pauly and Vinny stood in the kitchen drinking as they waited for most of the house to finish getting ready, “Cabs are here!” Pauly belted out loudly and surprisingly enough, Everyone slowly descended to the kitchen. Vinny’s eyes were automatically on Bella, she looked amazing and all the guys noticed that. Vinny’s eyes darted to Mike who licked his lips and eye fucked Bella; she was oblivious.

Pauly led the way, and Vinny slowed down, falling behind with Bella. She grinned at him and linked her arm into his, “You ready to get wasted?” Vinny laughed as he nodded, there would be nothing more in the world he would enjoy then getting drunk with the woman on his arm.

Once they were in the club, the drinks started flowing and Bella found herself having a great time with the other girls. “We, were wrong about you. Bel.” Jenni started; they were all very drunk at this point. “Yeah, I thought you were going to be bitch, but you’re not at all.” Nicole added.

“Let’s drink to that!” Deena shouted, causing the girls to burst out into laughter and share a hug.

Vinny talked to girls, the club didn’t have any grenades, these girls were hot, but even if they were hot; they couldn’t compare to her. He let some girl grind up against him, “I’ll be right back.” He said loud enough for her to hear. His hunt for Mike wasn’t a hard one, Vinny approached the bar where his roommates were taking shots.

“Yo, Mike, I need a favor.” Vinny spoke loudly, “That girl is DTF man, I need you to get her to leave me alone.” Mike got his famous ‘Situation’ grin on his face as he looked in the direction of the girl, he pointed with his head.

“Her? You are giving up that.”

Vinny laughed, “Go get her, bro; I just want to drink tonight.” Nicole kept her eyes on the exchange between Mike and Vinny; she was hoping that tonight, since Vinny wasn’t bringing a girl home; they could ‘cuddle.’

Bella kept drinking, even though she shouldn’t have, she did. Jenni was with Roger, Deena and Nicole went home and the guys were with other girls; except for Vinny. “Drink with me.” She approach him with a smile, “I don’t think I can say no to you.”

Bella laughed and her smile got even bigger, “That’s what I like to hear!” She didn’t sit down, instead, he stood up. She leaned over, pressing her body into him as she called for the bartender. “Thank you!” Her cheery voice boomed at the man who handed her the drinks.

Bella was to the point where she couldn’t even feel the burn of the shots and that meant it was time for more dancing. Vinny and Bella were wrapped up in one another, sloppily dancing in the VIP area. Bella laughed and laced her hand with Vinny’s, pulling him towards the deserted hallway. She leaned against the wall and looked into his eyes, “You know, earlier today...” His lips were touching her ear and his hot breath tickled as he spoke. “I don’t think that really counted.”

Bella laughed and raised an eyebrow as she ran her hand down his neck, she leaned in and at the last second, turned her head. Vinny’s lips smacked against her cheek and hers were by his ear, “If you want to do it a second time, some type of romantic gesture is going to be needed.”

Vinny chuckled, “Oh yeah. You don’t seem like a candy and flowers type of girl.” Their bodies were warped into one another. “Well, what type of girl am I?” She challenged him with a smirk.

“I don’t know yet, but I want to find out.”

It was reaching six in the morning and the few who were still out headed back to their humble abode. Mike and Pauly had girls of their own to occupy their time with and Vinny had Bella glued to his hip; everyone else went home hours ago. “I cannot believe I haven’t passed out yet.” Bella giggled as they crossed the street, Vinny laughed; “You’re a trooper!”

The group finally entered the house, Mike had claimed the smush room and Pauly booked it to his bedroom. “I’m going to get changed,” Bella turned to Vinny, hoping he would get the hint not to come into their room for a few minutes.

“Vinny!” Snookie approached him, latching onto his side, “Snooks, you’re very drunk.” Her eyes were half closed and she was doing her usual routine of getting hammered and embarrassing herself in front of Vinny.

Vinny sighed as he helped Nicole back to her bed, he did have feelings for her, but that was mostly last summer. Vinny kissed her cheek as he put the blanket on her, “Nicole, go to sleep, you are drunk.” At this point she was angry, “Fine, fuck off.”

Bella sat by the phone, contemplating on calling Scott, but deciding not to when Vinny plops down onto the Lovesac next to her. “Ready for bed?” He questioned, she yawned, “I’m to lazy to move.”

Vinny chuckled and stood up, he reached down and picked her up bridal style, “I think I win the roommate of the year award.”

Bella threw her head back, “I love you!”

Vinny laughed as he walked into the room they shared. He placed her in her bed and turned the light off, Bella watched him slowly undress down to his boxers and walk towards his bed.

“I think this bed may be big enough for both of us.” She spoke up causing Vinny to smile, he turned around and climbed into her bed. She scooted her body closer and tangled her legs with his, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

“So,” His lips were a few centimeters away from hers, “about that kiss...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments for another update!
Banners are also welcome.
:)
What do you guys want to see happening?