Status: random updates; but i wont be stopping.

Butterfly Fly Away

o1

Jess sighed, staring at her math book blankly. She should know this. She'd aced the test on it just last week. So why wasn't she getting it now?
Because she had too much on her mind.
"You okay, Jess?" Robert asked, leaning across.
She shifted away from him uncomfortably, but nodded all the same.
"Good. Because I need help with this. Can you do it for me?"
Without waiting for an answer, he shoved his book at her, and lent back in his chair, smugly.

Something inside of Jess snapped. With a sharp slapping sound, his book was back on his desk. He looked up, his face mixing horror and surprise.
"I'm not doing your fucking math, Robert. We're over."
Everyone was staring at her. She was usually the girl who kept her head down. Everyone knew her from her cute boyfriend and pretty friends. It was rare they payed any real attention to her.
"Miss Peters; please be quiet!" Mr Thomas yelled from his post at the black board.
"Yeah, Jess. Stop trying to be an attention seeking whore" Jenna, the class bike, called.
"She's already an attention seeking whore. She doesn't need to try" Marley added snidely.

Jess grabbed her bag and binder, and scooped up her things off her desk, stuffing them roughly into her organised bag.
At the doorway, she stopped. Turning around, she raised both middle fingers in the air towards the class.
"Fuck you all."

And with that, she left.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeeep; first story in a long time. sorry guys; I'm rusty.
please comment and tell me what you think c:
x