I Am the Rumour on Everyone's Lips

Chapter 3

Tally pulled the binoculars away from her eyes, she was a watching birds, she liked watching birds, she occasionally watched people, she had gotten pretty damn good at lip reading. Where her bedroom was situated she could see her best friend, Charlie, in her front yard painting, she lived next door to the left. Tally could see the front yard of the house that had been sold, that front yard was now pretty thanks to Tally and Charlie. The sweet old layd who lived across the street, Tally could see her front yard. Tally could practically see every front yard on the street.

The little old lady, Elena Rosh, let Tally play on the piano she owned and had taught her how to get better at it. Elena also made the most amazing cookies.

A week ago she had watched two boys move into Eleena Rosh's house. She had caught the argument that the shorter, well built, black haired boy had had with his mom? Maybe? She had heard the tall, slender, light brown haired boy and the shorter, well built, black haired boy sing together as the car drove away. She had seen how angry and hurt the two boys had been. She noted that the man who was driving haddn't said a thing to the boys and hadn't gotten out of the car, he was their father wasn't he? Well they looked like him anyway.

Then the other day she watched as a short, black haired boy got out of a woman's car, his mom. He seemed hesitant, he held a guitar case by his side as he watched the two boys across the street, one was singing and the other, light haired one was strumming a guitar. Tally noticed how his mom ran around like an excited little child and he just seemed hypnotised by the duo across the road.

Tally sat on her window bottomand heard her dad rambling on to himself in a drunk stuper. She rested her head on her knees and watched the little dust particals dance in the sunlight.

Tally had lived with her dad since she was 7, that's when her mom died. Her dad was always drunk. Tally basically had the house to herself. She had a fat, gray, old, fluffy cat that seemed to follow her everywhere. When Tally wanted to go out she would have to put the cat in the bathroom and run as fast as she could to get out.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're on a roll :')