DREW and ME?

me and drew

I saw... Drew standing. "There oh Drew I cried I love you too." It makes me feel horrible to see you like this calm down come here he said as he pulled me against his side

Melanie’s POV On What Just Happened

I feel like shit right now how could I hurt Derek he had been nothing but good to me. But it would’ve hurt him more if I continued to date him and was in love with Drew.

I know I love Drew now it is real so I can’t change my feelings. Why though? I hated him it all worked out and now I love him. I was forced to hurt the person who loved me most because of someone I used to hate. I don’t want to be like this but I love him.

I can’t help that. Can I? At least I have Drew here to comfort me I don’t know what I would do with out him. Feelings are feelings and when feelings as strong as these come along you can't help it you start to hurt people you love. I just want this all to be better. I feel like crying right know I don’t know what to do.

Who will I hurt next will Aria? It would only make sense to loose my boyfriend then my best friend. No I couldn’t screw that up we have been friends since we were 3. I couldn’t loose her we have never gotten in to a single fight. If I loose her I will be damned for life.

I look at Drew and put me head on his shoulder and began to cry. I felt security here he wouldn’t hurt me. He smiled his breathtaking smile and I couldn’t be sad. He asked in his peaceful voice "are we an item?" I said "I don’t know if I want to use labels right now. But we absolutely more than just friends and we are more then friend with benefits too. We are a couple. I guess you could say." I chocked out. "So were an item?" he asked again. "Yes" I managed to choke out."

"Why are you having a hard time saying this? I thought you loved me" he asked looking sad. "I do" I said confidently "I love you know that I want to be with you."I said this and smiled."Okay Melanie good I want to be with you more then words can tell so this is good news I love you " he said and leaned in and quickly but pulled backbefore he kissed me. "What?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
why wouldn't he kiss her

for all you Derek fans more to come in a few chapters