Status: Hiatus

Choose, Choose, Choose.

Twelve

I had been sitting in my room and looking at my closet for about an hour. The party at Carlos' was coming in another hour and I was still in my tank-top and shorts. I really had no idea what I'm going to wear. I have never been to a party before. Well, technically, I have ever to a party before, but it was a birthday party. It's different!

"Kaylee? You still there?" Kendall's voice dragged me out of my thoughts. I let out a loud dramatically sigh and nodded to myself.

"Yeah. I'm still here." I said to the phone. So, we already talked on the phone for like an hour because I didn't know what I wanna wear to the party.

"I thought you already bury yourself in your closet." He teased and chuckled to himself. I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed.

"Shut up, Kendall. You're not helping me here." I said to him and put on the speaker mode. I put the phone on the desk and walked to my closet, "Does jeans sound okay?" I yelled from the closet.

"Why are you yelling?" He answered my question with a question again.

"Just answer me!!" I yelled again and let out a loud sigh.

"What's your question?" He asked innocently and I sighed loudly again.

"Does jeans sound okay?" I asked as I walked back to grab my phone from the desk.

"Hm, I think that's okay. Well, it's up to you! Have you ever gone to a party before?" He said, kind of annoyed.

"Yes, I have. But it's different!" I said to him and rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see it, "Okay, I think I just have to hung up. I'll see you later, Kendall! And don't forget to text me the address!" I said to him before hanging up the phone.

I took a last glance of my closet before deciding to just wear something nice and simple. I changed my clothes and then put on light make-up. After checking my look for the last time, I walked out from my room and walked downstairs.

"Dad, I'm going out to Carlos'." I shouted through the house as I approached the porch.

"Do I have to wait or something?" Dad asked when I was about to walk out. I turned around and saw Dad walking towards me with a smirk on his face.

"No. I'll stay at Kendall's if it's too late. Okay?" I asked and Dad nodded, "Okay, then. See you later, Dad." I gave him a quick hug before walking out from the house and stepping in to my car. I checked my phone and opened a new text from Kendall saying Carlos' address. I studied it for a while before pulling back from the driveway and heading off to Carlos' house.

~~~~~

So, it's been a while since I got here and everyone was just getting drunk. Well, since I was still 19 and the other people were older than me, I felt kind of left out. Of course it was fun and I laughed a lot but as it's getting late, people started to drink beer and stuff like that. Such a typical party that I used to attend when I was still in Manchester. But back in Manchester, I always went to a party with my girls, so we could still dance together and have fun without touching the drinks. But in here, it's different. So, I was in the backyard, sitting on the pool chair, and just looking at the sky. There's only me out here.

"Hey," I turned my face and saw Logan closing the slid door and walking towards me, "What are you doing here?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Just need some fresh air. It's so hot inside." I said to him and looked at sky again, "Seems like everybody starts to get drunk." I added and smiled a bit.

"Well, technically, yeah. Kendall is starting to get drunk a little bit but he's still sober, I think." Logan said with a smile and I turned to see him for a split second then turned my gaze again. I could smell alcohol coming out from his mouth. There was a silence between us for a little while. We didn't say anything but just kept staring at the sky.

"I got an idea." I heard Logan muttering to himself, "Give me your phone." He said to me and I raised an eyebrow at him but kept handing him my phone. He scrolled through something and then stood up, "Now get up." He ordered.

"What- what are we going to do?" I asked him, still sitting on the pool chair.

"Just stand up. We're going to have some fun." He said and smirked. I sighed before standing up from the chair and looking at him curiously.

"Hm. Wait a minute." He said and searched something on my phone then smiled proudly to himself before putting my phone on the chair.

"What are we going to do now, Logan?" I asked him once again and suddenly, the intro of 'U Smile' by Justin Bieber came up from my phone. Oh wait. Do I really have that song on my phone? Somebody put it on my phone, I guess. I'd never put Justin Bieber's songs on my phone before. It might be Michael or my other friends back in Manchester.

"Come here." He said and I stepped closer to me, "We're going to dance." He said again to me and I chuckled slightly at him, "Come on." He grabbed my hand and held it then put his other hand on my waist, bringing me closer to him. I kind of surprised of his action but I decided to brush it off. His touch brought electricity into my body. Well, that sounded cocky. But you know when your heart starts to beat faster and you start to shake a little bit. And when suddenly you start to feel nervous for unknown reason. That's happening to me.

I put my hand on his shoulder as we swayed while listening to the song, "Where did you get this idea?" I asked him as he spun me around then held my hand again.

"I don't know," he shrugged his shoulders, "it suddenly popped in my head." he said and I chuckled slightly.

"It's kind of weird. You know, we're here and dancing to our own song while the others are inside the house and dancing to some random songs." I said as I took a deep breath.

"Yeah. It's kind of... random." He said and we chuckled lightly, "So, have you written any new song?"

"Yes, I have. But I haven't finished it yet. I'm just not in the mood to finish it in these few days but Nick keeps begging at me to finish it." I answered him and he spun me around again.

"Oh," and there was another silence, but a comfortable silence, "so, how's Sterling doing? I haven't heard his news these few days." I smiled at his question and crack a little smile.

"He's good, I guess. He called me yesterday saying that he missed hanging out with me. He said that he wanna hang out with me someday when he's not busy." I stated and shrugged my shoulders.

"How about Lucy? You seem like you haven't been hanging out with her lately." He asked again and I let out a soft sigh. Then he let go off my hand and wrapped his hands around my waist while my arms wrapped around his neck.

"She was busy. No, she is always busy. I know that I haven't met her these few days and I miss her but I understand that. She can't abandon her job. But I think, I'm going to give her a surprise. I'm planning to come to her apartment and bring some DVDs so we can have this girly night for just a day."

"That sounds fun." He stated and I smiled to myself. I turned my gaze and looked around but stopped when I looked at Logan's eyes. We stopped swaying and just stood there, looking at each other. I tried to take a breath but my breath caught in my throat. I tried my best to look away but I couldn't. I just stood there, froze in my place, my breath caught in my throat, my eyes kept looking straight at him, and my heart beat so fast.

My heartbeat went insane as Logan started to lean in. Our faces were just inches apart and his lips were getting closer to mine. I really wanted to move but it still didn't move. And next thing I knew, his lips were on mine, making my heart beat faster and I had butterflies in my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!! :D I just wanna say thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing my story :)
I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I do :)