Status: Hiatus

Choose, Choose, Choose.

Seventeen

I paced back and forth in the family room with phone attached to my ear. So, Lucy called me this morning and apologized cause she couldn't make it to watch me last night. I told her that it's okay and we continued to talk about some other things.

"Being a model is suck. Sometimes I think to change my job." Lucy said to me and I let out a gasp, "Do you really need to gasp like that?"

"Oh no, Lucy. You can not quit. It's your dream, remember? You always wanna be a model!" I told her, flopping on the couch.

"Yes, I know," British accent dripping on her words, "but I guess I can't take it anymore. I mean look at me, Kay. I'm so skinny!"

I thought about it for a while. Yeah, she's so skinny. She's skinnier than Michelle, "Um, yeah, you're right. But still, you can't quit. Remember when you said that you'll do anything to reach your dream?"

She sighed heavily before saying, "I still remember that," she let out another sigh, "oh, Kaylee? Can you come to my place tonight? You know, maybe we can have a girly night?"

"I'm thinking about that since yesterday, hun. I'll definitely come to your place tonight. Maybe around 7? I'm going to grab some food before coming. How's that sound?" I asked her as I turned on the TV and changed the channel into E!

"Sounds like a plan. So, see you tonight?" She asked. We exchanged goodbyes before hanging up the phone. I put the phone on my lap and put my attention on the TV.

The news was about Nick's concert last night. They mentioned me a few times and said how I sounded last night and there's a few photos of Nick and I when we were having lunch about a month ago. And there's a few blurry photos of me and Sterling on our first lunch together. I'm glad that my face was blur in that photo.

"Look at how famous you are now after being one stage with Nick Jonas and his brothers." I jumped for my seat as I heard Kendall's voice from my back. I turned my face and glared at him who had Logan trailing on his back.

"Don't you ever do that again, Francis. You scared the hell out of me." I glared at him and he chuckled at me.

"I'm sorry. I never thought you would be that serious." He shrugged his shoulders and I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, we've been thinking if you wanna have lunch with us?" Logan asked and I thought about it for a while.

"I can't. Sorry. I'm going to the supermarket to buy some snacks for my girly night with Lucy tonight," I grinned and Kendall rolled his eyes at me, "hey, it's been a while since the last time I hung out with her."

Kendall and Logan were pouting at me. I shook my head and stood up from the couch, walking towards them, "I hang out with you guys all the time. We can have another lunch together, right? What about tomorrow? The day after tomorrow? We still can. But with Lucy, I barely hang out with her. She's so busy." I explained as I stood in front of them.

"Fine," They muttered and rolled their eyes at me, "but promise me that you're gonna spend your whole day tomorrow with us." Kendall said, making me to let out a sigh.

"Yes. I promise," I said, bringing a smile to Kendall and Logan's face. I turned and grabbed my duffel bag from the couch.

"So, we'll see you tomorrow?" Logan asked as I faced him and Kendall again.

"Yeah. We'll definitely hang out tomorrow," I smiled, "Bye!" I gave them a hug and a kiss on their cheeks, "I made lasagna for lunch. Eat it if you want to." I said to them before leaving the house.

~~~~~

I wiped my last tear and sniffled. Lucy and I were watching Titanic and crying because of it. Yeah, we always cry every time we watch Titanic. The movie was already over but we kept sitting on the couch with an empty bowl of popcorn on our laps.

"So, what are we gonna watch next?" Lucy asked as she turned to see me.

"What about Harry Potter?" I said, smiling so wide at her.

"Hm. What about we stop watching movies and just talking?" Lucy suggested and I shrugged my shoulders. That seemed a good idea, "So, have you bumped into a guy?" Lucy teased me.

"Well, I bumped into a guy every time!" I said in a 'duh' tone and Lucy rolled her eyes playfully at me.

"How's Logan doing?" She asked coolly, making my eyes widened, "Ohhhh.. I know! You have something for this guy, right?" Lucy asked, raising any eyebrow at me.

"How did you know about Logan?" I eyed her curiously.

"Um, I have a feeling about that." I rolled my eyes, "but how is he?"

"He is good." I answered shortly and shrugged my shoulders.

"That's not what I mean. I mean, have you ever gone to a date with him?" Lucy asked, getting more interested.

"Um, no. But sometimes, we spend our time together." I gulped, "well, we played basketball together and went to a party together." I shrugged my shoulders again.

"What happened in that party?" she asked again and looked at me with eyes lit up like she thought that I was making out with Logan in that party. Geez.

"Nothing." I told her and she groaned.

"I absolutely know that something happened in that party! Come on! Tell me, Kay!" she practically begged me to tell her. I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh before turning my body so we faced each other.

"But-"

"No! Just tell me, Kaylee." Lucy said again and I sighed softly before telling her the complete story of that night when Logan and I kissed in Carlos' party. I told her every single part, even the part when I woke up in Logan's arm.

"I can tell that you're kind of hoping that he would still remember that. Am I right?" Lucy asked as I took a long deep breath. I shrugged my shoulders, "oh c'mon! You can't lie to me, Kay. I know what's on your head."

"Oh really?" I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow at her.

Lucy sighed before saying, "I can tell by the look on your face when you told me about him, Kay. You really have something for him. Yes, you do. I know that you're going to deny it again, but still, your eyes and heart don't lie."

I thought about her words for a while, "Well, I do like him. But as a friend. Not more than that."

"That's for now. But you don't know if you'll change your feelings about him. Maybe tomorrow, next week, or in any seconds you can change your feeling about him."

"What if I don't wanna change it?" I asked.

"It's about your heart, Kay." Lucy said like she's a master in this love thingy. There was an awkward silence between us and suddenly we laughed at ourselves.

"Did we really just have that conversation?" I asked when I already calmed myself.

"Um. I think we did. Kinda crazy, huh?" She asked and giggled at herself.

"Yup. But hey, who the one that said those wise words? Not me." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah, you're right. I started it first. Darn," she said, making me laughing slightly at her. We continued to talk about some other things and laughed together at our jokes. But actually, I got something in my mind. Lucy's words are kind of right. What if I really like Logan?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, it's been a long time. Sorry for not updating in about a week or so.
And umm, actually I don't really like this chapter. Filler-ish and kind of suck :/ Sorry again!
But I'll try to make the next chapter more interesting and not a filler! :D
Thanks for keep reading, commenting, or subscribing my story! :)