Just Say You're Not Into It.

13

I woke up in my underwear to the sunset. I rolled out of bed and looked down at my bestfriend boyfriend. His hair stuck out in odd positions and he was clad in only his boxers. I took in every cruve and contour of his body. This was everything I'd ever imagined. He was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I was quiet as I collected new clothes that I'd wear out tonight. I snuck out of my room and took a shower. I slid into my dress and perfected my makeup before returning to my now empty room. James' clothes were picked up off of the floor, so I assumed he was with my brother. I walked to the kitchen for a bottle of water and was greeted with four boys, mouths hanging open.

"Ever heard of leaving something to the imagination there, Alex?" Logan snorted; and is still using fucking Alex.
"I think she looks good." James returned, pulling me in for a quick kiss.
"Of course you do James." Carlos smirked at his friend.
"Seriously. Fuck, you guys. This is my sister we're talking about. Allie, what the fuck are you wearing?" I took a sip of my water.
"A dress."
"Does that even qualify? Where the hell are you going?"
"To a party; Look Kendall, you don't have to worry about anything. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."
"That's what you said last time too Dria." I rolled my eyes.
"I'll be fine." He shook his head and sat down at the kitchen counter with some sort of project spread out.
"Oh, that blows." I added, gesturing towards his half assed work. He nodded in agreement.
"At least we have Logan." He added, ruffling Logan's hair. We caught each others gaze for a few seconds.

For that short moment he had me fully captivated and he looked hurt, or maybe I just thought that because I was. I quickly switched my gaze to anywhere but his eyes, which happened to be up at the boy holding my hand.
"Ready?" I asked, grabbing the keys to my jeep.
"Yeah." He smiled down at me. I grabbed my bag and nodded towards the front door.
"Love you guys." I said, flashing a peace sign to my brother and his friends; and no, I don't mean dueces.
"Love you too Dria. You better keep my sister safe Maslow." Kendall warned. James chuckled.
"Of course man." and with that, we got into my car and headed downtown. We passed all the strip malls and bars and drove out towards the warehouse we frequented for parties. When we got out of the car, we were greeted by many faces; Some old and some new. After saying hi to a few familiar people, we entered a room blaring dubstep, tables lined with shots, and a fishbowl.

For those of you who are unaware of what a fishbowl party is: Essentially, everyone brings some sort of pills and everyone drops them into the fishbowl. The drug you get is all chance this way. It makes for an interesting night. I took a pink pill out and dropped two white ones in.

"Ready?" James asked. I nodded and we linked arms and swallowed our fate for the evening.