Just Say You're Not Into It.

15

Logan's Point of View:

We pulled up in front of the warehouse and saw a crowd of people outside, smoking cigarettes, throwing up, talking. I looked at Carlos.
"I'll be right out" I promised before making my way inside to get Allie, and get the fuck out. I opened the door she'd mentioned to find her dress hiked up past her waist and her eyes closed while some fucked up son of a bitch was trying to stick his dick in her. He earned a swift punch to the jaw, which he returned kindly. Only he missed my jaw, and got me directly in the eye. People started to gather outside of the now open door, some just watched and others tried to step in and try to break up the fight, screaming about the cops and 'who the fuck is this?'

I spotted James in the forming crowd and grabbed his wrist while keeping my eyes on the kid who was now being restrained by a few other party go-ers.
"Get Allie, we need to leave." I wiped my now bloody nose on the back of my arm.
"What're you doing here?" He inquired, eyes glazed over.
"Get Allie, we're leaving. I repeated. This time, he did as he was told and picked up a very passed out Allie, draping her over his shoulder. He carried her out to the Jeep before I directed him to go with Carlos. I took the keys from the bag that was slung around her shoulder and started the engine. The car ride back to her house was silent. I left the radio off and stole glances at the beautiful girl in the passengers seat. Even her cold sweats were attractive.

"Logan?" I was surprised to hear her voice.
"Yes dear?"
"How'd I get here?"
"James carried you."
"Fuck, where's James?!" She was panicked now.
"Calm down, he's with Carlos. You don't remember calling me?"
"I never called you." She confirmed.
"Allie, yes. You did." She didn't answer. "Allie?" I looked over to her fast alseep in the passengers seat once again.

I can't watch her do this anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone reading/subscribing and whatnot.
Extra thanks to allison.marie for the sweet comment.