Just Say You're Not Into It.

08

Logan's Point of View:

I watched her as she slept. For the first time in the eight years I'd known her she seemed vulnerable. Even at the young age of nine, when I'd first met her, she had this front she'd put up. She always had to be strong. She always had to be the best. She always had to be confident. But tonight, I saw the opposite of all those things. For once, Alexandria Schmidt was vulnerable, timid, and uncertain. She shifted slightly, resting her forehead on my chest unknowingly. I kissed the top of her head before sliding out of her bed. Believe me, the feelings I had for this girl were undeniable, but I knew in the back of my mind, she didn't return those feelings. Tonight was an exception. One big, messy, alcohol induced exception.

However, as much as I hated it, I knew tomorrow things would have to go back to normal. I'd have to be just another one of Kendall's friends and she'd go back to being his attractive little sister I'd been forbidden to touch.

I'd be the world's biggest liar if I told you I didn't love every second of tonight's mishaps.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, number of readers and subscribers shot up.
Sweet.
Andddd, I decided any POV changes are going to be short interjections, as opposed to fuller 'chapters' of this story.

Oh, and Thanks to Aly for actually giving input, and being on the same brainwave as me.
Good shit(: