Your World Is Crashing Down

Spin Around In Your Highest Heels

I slipped on my black babydoll that fell halfway down my thigh and pulled on my 3 inch stilettos.

I applied light make up and called up a taxi. I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my clutch and put my cellphone, 50 bucks and my lipgloss and eyeliner in it.

The taxi honked and I scurried outside. I got in and closed the door after me.

"Where to, miss?" he said, he was turned towards me.

"Club 20/20," I said. He nodded, turned back and pulled out into the street. I looked out the window at LA and sighed. I looked down at my left hand and twirled the ring around my finger.

Did I really know what I was doing?

I showed up at 20/20 30 minutes later. I paid the guy his money and stepped out of the taxi and walked up to the front of the line.

"I'm supposed to be on the list," I told the bouncer.

"Name?"

"Carson Applegate," I said and the guy looked down the list.

"Not on here, but go on in anyways," he said. I smiled and thanked him.

I wasn't on the list? What the hell?

I walked into the club and sorta looked around. I noticed a familar face and walked towards them.

"Carson, baby!" Jeffree Starr said in his husky voice. I smiled at him and we kissed cheeks. "Where's your man toy?"

I shrugged. "I wasn't even on the list. But he told me he'd meet me here. Have you seen him?"

Jeffree shook his head. "Not at all,"

I sighed, "Well, I'm going to go look around."

"Alright, keep in touch, love." We kissed cheeks again and I departed from him. I looked around at the crowd. Loads of bands were here; Cobra Starship, Jack's Mannequin, Hollywood Undead, The Medic Droid, Mikey and Frank from My Chemical Romance was here, and Boys Like Girls. But no where in my sight was Bright Eyes, or Connor.

I got a glass of chardonnay and sat in a booth. I brought out my phone and sent Connor a text message asking where he was then sipped my drink.

I closed my eyes, half way done with my glass and a tear made its way down my face.

"What are you drinking?" a voice asked and I jumped in my seat.

"Shit." I breathed.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you there," he laughed, taking a seat across from me.

"It's alright,"

"What's your name?"

"Carson, yours?"

"Paul."

"Ooo, you play in Boys Like Girls. I love you guys," I smiled.

He chuckled, "Thanks. What are you drinking?"

"Chardonnay,"

He snapped his fingers--like he was the prince or something--and a waiter appeared.

"Glass of Chardonnay for the lady and a beer for me. Keep them coming," he ordered. The waiter nodded and walked off.

His eyes averted to my left hand.

"Mighty big rock you got there,"

"Yeah, well, I don't know if it will be there for much longer,"

"Whose the un-lucky guy?"

"Connor Oberst,"

"Oh, so you're his girlfriend."

I nodded and looked over at the door wanting him to walk through it.

"He not fufilling your needs?"

"He's breaking promises,"

The waiter appeared with our drinks and I quickly downed my old glass.

"Someone as pretty as you, Carson, should get everything and be waited on hand and foot,"

I laughed, "Sure, you're just trying to charm me,"

"Well is it working?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and sipped on the chardonnay. "Listen Carson, I have very impropper intentions that I would like to pursue with you,"

I rolled my head back and laughed, "And what would those intentions be?"

"Well, first, I wanna hold your hand, and take your ring off. Tonight, you're going to be mine."

I took a big sip of my drink and laughed after I swallowed. He picked up my left hand and delicatly pulled the ring off and put it in his pocket.

"Now what are you going to do?"

"We're going to go dance. And then, i'm going to take you into a room and were going to get unbelievably stoned." he smirked as he stood up from the booth and reached out for my hand. I giggled and took his hand and he helped me up and then proceeded to lead me out to the dance floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
prolly the last one for the day.