Stuttering

1/1

The loud music boomed, Anthony Presley, a popular senior, and star quarter back stood while a blond from the cheer leading squad grinded all over him. It wasn't something that he wanted, but he had to live with it, or else she would make a big fuss about it later. He sipped the red cup of beer that he held in his hand, looking bored as ever. His friends had dispersed in the crowd as soon as they got here, finding a single girl and taking advantage on their drunken state. He even spotted some of his friends going upstairs with some of the junior girls that were at the party.

He didn't know why there were juniors at a senior party, but it didn't bother him as long as they didn't annoy him. The girl grinding on him suddenly stopped and looked at him with a flirty smile, nodding her head towards the stairs. Anthony rolled his eyes and shook his head, walking away from the baffled blond. He made his way towards the front door, to go outside to take a smoke when the door opened, he swore, almost everyone turned to stare at the girl who just walked through the door.

He heard rumors of her, her name was Erin Jeckles. All the guys in his grade knew her name, and they all wanted a piece of her.

She had a nice, slim body and she was well developed. Her eyes were almost a gray color, but they were alluring to anyone who stared into them for too long. She had long black and electric blue hair. On her body, she wore a black v-neck with a odd looking picture on it, and tight dark blue skinny jeans, while on her feet, she wore a pair of black converse.

Anthony's breath was caught in his throat as she made her way towards him, not aware that she was about to walk into him, he was about to step out of her way, but she collided with his chest in no time, almost causing him to spill his drink over her head.

"Oh- Sorry." She said softly, looking up at him.

"I-It's okay." Anthony stuttered out.

He wanted to slap himself for sounding so stupid! Why would, he, Anthony Presley, stutter over a girl?! He mentally beat himself up, while she giggled at him, covering her pale hand over her mouth.

"That's cute. Do you wanna dance?" She asked him, glancing around.

"Er, uh.. Sure?" Anthony muttered, feeling like a bunch of birds were set loose in his stomach.

A smile grew on her beautiful face and she grabbed his free hand and pulled him towards the dancing teenagers, and started to sway her hips side to side, standing close to Anthony. He moved his body in sync with hers, his free hand resting on her hip. They danced for what felt like forever before he felt his phone ringing and the urge to go outside to smoke hit him, again.

"Hey, do you w-wanna come outside for a smoke?" Anthony asked, ignoring his phone.

She smiled at him and shrugged her shoulders while he led her towards the front door. He led her out of the front door, starting to feel something from the beer that he had been sipping on.

Erin grabbed the cup from his hands and took a sip, her face distorting into disgust. She stuck her tongue out and he smiled.

"Not a drinker e-eh?" He chuckled, pulling his pack of smokes out of his pocket.

"No. I'm more of a shot taker," She laughed, still holding the cup in her hand as he started to smoke.

Anthony inhaled the smoke into his lungs and then blew it out letting out a soft sigh. He felt Erin move closer to him, and she started to dance to the beat that boomed from the house, grinding on him. He didn't mind that she was doing this, and all the guys that walked by sent him dog calls, as if he were some sort of animal. He finished his smoke and dropped it to the ground, stepping it on it with his shoe.

He arm wrapped around her waist and he pulled her closer, moving his hips gently in sync with hers again. He didn’t know why, but her body felt like it fit perfectly against his, and he enjoyed it, it turned him on. He leaned down and placed his lips to her neck, right when he did that, she shoved him away into the house, staring at him with wide eyes.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She demanded.

“I-I-I-”

“Save it. You think I’m going to let you in my pants?”

“N-No.” He lied sheepishly, cursing himself for the stupid stutter he suddenly possessed.

“Liar. Fuck, your just like every other guy, a girl dances with you and you just decide to take advantage. Ever thought she just wanted to dance?” With that, the girl was gone, storming off down the side walk.

He knew he fucked up something, and he didn’t even know what he did wrong, his mind wouldn’t register what had just happened. He stood there dumbfounded for a few moments before he looked around for her. He needed to say sorry. He ran off in the direction he saw her go in and searched. He saw the girl standing there, the red cup of beer that he had no to long ago was on the ground, empty. He walked up to her, making sure she noticed him.

“I-I’m sorry.” He muttered, scratching the back of his neck.

She stared at him, trying to find the proof of him lying to her, and when she found none, a smile came onto her face that made him almost want to blush.
“Thanks.” She said to him.

“For what? Didn’t I make you m-mad?”

“But you came after me and apologized, so thanks. I guess I was wrong about you being like all those other guys.” She laughed.

He raised his eyebrow, feeling the confidence he had slowly returning to him. By the end of the night, he had already walked her to her door, still feeling a bit shy around her, he didn’t know what to do when it came time to say goodbye.

“Alright, I’ll see you at school tomorrow, Anthony.” Erin grinned.

“Y-yeah, see yah...” Anthony nodded.

He turned to walk away, but Erin grabbed his arm and pulled him back, placing her lips onto his. Just as fast as it happened, she pulled away and unlocked her home door. She was gone, and she left him baffled.

He slowly began his walk home, which wasn’t too far from her house, just a few blocks away. His mind was set on the kiss, and how it made the birds in his stomach just bat their wings harder, and his heart speed up.

Was it love at first sight?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is a one shot for a contest I entered!

It's barely following the song that I used, but I made sure to make it relate in some way.
I know, it's not my best, but I tried? : D

Critique please?
Nothing to harsh, my brain will explode.